What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like you're confused. Linking the virus to China is justified. Politically motivated violence isn't. See? They are two different things.

I've no doubt you see it that way, I dont

sure it originated from China but linking it by calling it the Chinese virus and inciting racial violence is never justifiable imo plus the Chinese people did not bring the virus into the states, that was his own army who were occupying France at the time and he refused to isolate them as in his words its was nothing to worry about

this violence that he has incited is a result of his own lack of leadership but nothing is ever his fault

no other country has referred to it as the Chinese virus linking it to China as Trump has no doubt because its just unacceptable and unjustifiable behavior

hindy111

Post Whore

sure it originated from China but linking it by calling it the Chinese virus and inciting racial violence is never justifiable imo plus the Chinese people did not bring the virus into the states, that was his own army who were occupying France at the time and he refused to isolate them as in his words its was nothing to worry about

this violence that he has incited is a result of his own lack of leadership but nothing is ever his fault

no other country has referred to it as the Chinese virus linking it to China as Trump has no doubt because its just unacceptable and unjustifiable behavior

Your right.He is being a merkin.

But do you think if a friend or family member dies some people will have some negativity towards chinese nation? Or they will leave it as oh well accidents happen.

China is the biggest benefit of world globalization. They just need to be a little more carefull in future I guess.

I do work at a chinese owned factory. It makes health products. Yes they can make it there country cheaper.But the people dont trust it. By making it here they can sell it for a lot more and when wealthier people see the made in Australia they go mad for it.

What does this tell you??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
But do you think if a friend or family member dies some people will have some negativity towards chinese nation?

Trump fan bois, yes because its happening. I can't speak for the entire American population tho

I do work at a chinese owned factory. It makes health products. Yes they can make it there country cheaper.But the people dont trust it. By making it here they can sell it for a lot more and when wealthier people see the made in Australia they go mad for it.

What does this tell you??

what it tells me is I think you're on the wrong page here, they sell it for more because the production costs here are much higher, they are not making bigger profits, the fact that its Chinese owned has nothing to do with what I was talking about

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

That's because other countries are scared of China.

And no the US military hasn't occupied France for a long time. Are you thinking of Spanish Flu? Or Japanese Encephalitis?

hindy111

Post Whore
Trump fan bois, yes because its happening. I can't speak for the entire American population tho

what it tells me is I think you're on the wrong page here, they sell it for more because the production costs here are much higher, they are not making bigger profits, the fact that its Chinese owned has nothing to do with what I was talking about

They make it here and sell it for more cause wealthier people over there do not trust the shit that comes from China as there health standards are low.

Once upon a time we all threw glitter at fascists. Now you're suddenly a bad person if you do it.

I called Barry a fascist, so now I can do whatever I want to him.

It's true unfortunately. I had a visit from some guys in suits and driving a Lexus without rego plates yesterday.

While I don't think the criticism or abuse of the Chinese people is any way justified, and should be actively opposed by all decent people, the CPC can go and f**k itself. They're like the Melbourne Storn who brought us great innovations like the crusher, the chicken wing and ruck frottage. China's inability to achieve even vaguely decent hygiene standards in markets in major cities, and their construction of an environment where the messenger get shot (figuratively) have bought us three major viral threats in the past 20 years.

Noise

Coach
Yep. I reckon next Friday will be the last day of the term with an initial return after the school holidays (essentially a four week school holidays).
That was my thinking but it wouldn't surprise me if they push it another week after that and then extend the easter holidays (significantly) on the backend.

That's what they're trying to do - get to the school holidays. A lot of parents are already booked in for leave during that time so it would give everyone a natural two week break to organise another fortnight on the back end.

Still, there's no doubt a confirmed case limit that, when exceeded, stricter measures will have to be implemented automatically.

Whether we get there or not before the school holidays is anyone's guess.

Latest posts