What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOMI

Pezz70

Juniors
He made those two really shit handling errors against Newcastle but he didn’t drop his bundle and kept on keeping on, he’s nothing flash but I think he’s got a fair bit to offer as he gets more NRL under his belt

The Rosco

Bench
I actually know his family quite well. The name Momirosvski is Polish, but he has Scotish ancestry on his mum's side. His Dad was born in Australia but his mum moved from Scotland after an incident with an English football team, in which her brother used a broom as a weapon, subsequently getting arrested. It wasn't easy migration and you will find I have no idea what I'm talking about
You have to wonder if his kin read these pages, and wonder exactly what sort of fidiots we are ? . .lololol

Tigerm

First Grade
Apparently he signed a one year with a 1 yr option (in his favour) with us? I don't think he will go backwards at the Storm, I Just think it's good that he wanted to stay.

Has anyone heard what the $ value of the deal was worth? Just wondering is all.

Legion

Juniors
Grant will be a great addition, however I don't like the face that we lose momo , and have Jennings stinking it up every week. Momo was one of the only attacking threats last year, and a decent kicker
I'm not a big Bellamy fan but he does bring out the best in most players. That's a big part to his successes.
A season with the Storm should do Momo the world of good.

I'm not worried about him signing a contract with the Storm. Who would willingly live in Melbourne for longer than necessary? [It's often described as 'the arsehole of Australia where they continually fail to wipe'. Maybe a touch harsh, lol]
One Melbourne Winter would be enough for most before they start pining to come back to Sydney.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Grant will be a great addition, however I don't like the face that we lose momo , and have Jennings stinking it up every week. Momo was one of the only attacking threats last year, and a decent kicker
Unfortunately for obvious reasons Bellamy would never entertain the idea of adding the pathetic Jennings to his squad.

Tigerm

First Grade
Unfortunately for obvious reasons Bellamy would never entertain the idea of adding the pathetic Jennings to his squad.
Yes, I was hoping the off season pics showed he may have got himself up to grade, but that first Dragons try (first 90 secs of the game) he let the winger break through him & Garner, he then proceeded to jog up the field after him, it was terrible.

WA Tiger

Bench
Good on Momo He got the deal done and can now relax and focus on picking up some tips from the master and maybe putting a few kilos on.

The Rosco

Bench
Good on Momo He got the deal done and can now relax and focus on picking up some tips from the master and maybe putting a few kilos on.
I hope the trip down there focuses him on getting tips from the master.
He could come to my place for a month just to put on a few kilos.

LOL@souffs