What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks hooker prepared to 'swim' elsewhere

Frederick

Staff member
Probably the best time in history to do it.
Agreed. It f**king sucks for him as he was going great for us in the first two games (he did it just before half time against the tigers, so played whole second half with partial ACL tear), but the comp being suspended/delayed or even cancelled this year means the effect on us should be minimal

Agreed. It f**king sucks for him as he was going great for us in the first two games (he did it just before half time against the tigers, so played whole second half with partial ACL tear), but the comp being suspended/delayed or even cancelled this year means the effect on us should be minimal
He was playing well.
We liked him, he's a goer who puts his heart into it. Just his brother is better, different, but better. I honestly hope he comes back next year and rips it for you guys.

Frederick

Staff member
He was playing well.
We liked him, he's a goer who puts his heart into it. Just his brother is better, different, but better. I honestly hope he comes back next year and rips it for you guys.
He's exactly what we've needed for years...a smart hooker. Not the fastest, or most explosive out of dummy half, but consistently makes the right decisions, gets the forwards rolling forward and is tight defensively around the middle of the ruck

He's exactly what we've needed for years...a smart hooker. Not the fastest, or most explosive out of dummy half, but consistently makes the right decisions, gets the forwards rolling forward and is tight defensively around the middle of the ruck
Our junior programme, and bringing through the right players, is very good. Im not being a smart arse here, it is actually very good.
The Roosters are eyeing off our juniors all t h e time, that says something.

jc155776

Coach
What a pointless f**king injury.

Everyone knew no one was playing sport for the rest of the year and they forged ahead with this round, resulting in injuries to players for no reason what soever.

snout

First Grade

Everyone knew no one was playing sport for the rest of the year and they forged ahead with this round, resulting in injuries to players for no reason what soever.

The comp will finish

The Rosco

Bench
Our junior programme, and bringing through the right players, is very good. Im not being a smart arse here, it is actually very good.
The Roosters are eyeing off our juniors all t h e time, that says something.
To be fair, the roosters eye off everybody's juniors.
They sign the most promising at the elite carnivals at around 16yrs old, then after a year or 2, they claim the kid "came through our ranks"
And in other news, LOL@souffs

To be fair, the roosters eye off everybody's juniors.
They sign the most promising at the elite carnivals at around 16yrs old, then after a year or 2, they claim the kid "came through our ranks"
And in other news, LOL@souffs
I was playing on the Flanno Jnr, Xerri scenario. Add in our other "local" J-Moz.
Dont bother trying to count how many they have sent through Endeavour High, our area, its stupendous.

The Rosco

Bench
I was playing on the Flanno Jnr, Xerri scenario. Add in our other "local" J-Moz.
Dont bother trying to count how many they have sent through Endeavour High, our area, its stupendous.
Yeah . . . I did some business at Endeavour a few years ago and was amazed at the photo's on the walls of past students playing NRL. These good sports high schools are doing a great job !

wibble

Bench

It may be quite bad timing, too, if he can't get surgery in on time. Athletes not getting surgery for an injury like that could potentially hurt their careers.

I hope it isn't the case.

shaggs

Coach
It may be quite bad timing, too, if he can't get surgery in on time. Athletes not getting surgery for an injury like that could potentially hurt their careers.

They would have cut him already
10 day post injury at the most

Frederick

Staff member

He's already had it, they squeezed him in before the cut off

Latest posts