What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks hooker prepared to 'swim' elsewhere

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wow, see ya laters with an attitude like that he's gone.

Glad someone else picked that up. Didn’t want to feel bad if Blayke left? Wonder if he gave a thought to Blake and how he feels if he leaves.

Comes across as up himself the way it is written

I would hope it is just poor writing skills

Card Shark

Immortal
He will get some big offers & good on him.

Circumstances have led him that way but I bet his preference is to play for the sharks, so I can’t be annoyed with him if he leaves.

carcharias

Immortal
Glad someone else picked that up. Didn’t want to feel bad if Blayke left? Wonder if he gave a thought to Blake and how he feels if he leaves.

Never met him but I am great mates with a bloke who coached/taught him at school.
Couldn’t speak more highly of both boys and their dad.
Did say the younger brother is the better player.
Just a few more tricks in his bag.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Never met him but I am great mates with a bloke who coached/taught him at school.

Glad to hear that because I am sus of how that article is written.

There's been sly quotes from Gal and others that sway the way of B2.
Gal even compared him to Cam Smith (Gals all time best player) this week.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Who knows what he said, could be typical beat up with stories, he could also be testing the waters to see what is around, plenty of teams need a quality hooker, so he would be in no rush to sign.

I would like to see JB get more time as backrower later in season, and next year as well, if he can play that backrower style like Radley, and then can sub for BB if injured, that would be the scenario the sharks would love

Windy70

Juniors
With Frenzy on this. The headline, story tone and actual quotes from the Braily's just don't fit.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle Flanagan will be on his way out sooner rather than later with some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

He’s pretty aggressive with his intentions to be in the team permanently.

He’s even stated he’s after Townsend’s spot.

I reckon it’s brought the best out of Townsend this season knowing there’s an upstart wanting his spot and has said as much.

Also remember it has been stated his father wants to coach again in the NRL and you just know when that happens he’ll want to be coached by his father.

So be very careful John Morris.

These millennials are known to shyte in the nest and then f**k off.

Chimp

Bench
Am hoping he has a good game today - I' backed him for 1st and last try, and have backed him to score 2 or more.... big win if it comes in

Younger brother just got a big pay day and the eyebrow raising 3 year deal.

Big brother wants the coin now too as I’m sure little brother’s coin trumps his.

I’m sure he gets the feeling the Sharks see his brother as the one to keep.

So before gets knocked down the pecking order if another Club comes with the coin and the right fit for him he’ll be off.

Contracts mean shyte these days.

Latest posts