What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

hindy111

Post Whore
comics-invisible-bread-home-work-625699.png

Where did the little bold merkins eyebrows go when he did a 360. I think this is two different people.
You've been fooled by perhaps Charlie Browns brother.

chiefy1

Juniors
Just watched the movie The Platform. Spanish science fiction horror-thriller. A film about a vertical prison where the 'haves' reside on the top levels & the 'have nots' are down below.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is anyone else enjoying the self isolating? I am liking it more then I feel I should. I am cut of from the world and do not mind it. Like a break from normality.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its gonna be pretty f**ked if its gonna be like this for 6 months

that is my only concern, we are dealing with it in certain ways by finding new things to do like cooking fancy meals, nice wine and old movies and shit but at some stage its gonna wear thin

pools closed and even beaches closed up here over Easter and we can only get out to exercise but now even the exercise options are being taken away.

we greatly increased Dan Murphys turn over

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Found a golf course that is open and now it is f**ken raining!

Was starting to find some form just before my home course closed.

Poop.

hindy111

Post Whore
that is my only concern, we are dealing with it in certain ways by finding new things to do like cooking fancy meals, nice wine and old movies and shit but at some stage its gonna wear thin

pools closed and even beaches closed up here over Easter and we can only get out to exercise but now even the exercise options are being taken away.

we greatly increased Dan Murphys turn over

It isn't that hard to do is it? I guess I am on a farm. It would be harder in a unit

Latest posts