What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

hindy111

Post Whore
This is like my dream, I am in absolute heaven from a work point of view. I don't have to see people, I can just IM my staff (I only video the ones that want to) and have a weekly meeting with them all as a group and fortnightly catch ups individually which I did anyways just now they are not face to face.

Work is ridiculously busy so the days go quick and I was used to working 12+ hours a day anyways.

I am going to be devastated (and I am not actually joking) when I have to get up at 6am everyday to get ready in shitty uncomfortable work clothes and battle traffic to go into the office.

I am hoping for 18 months of this..........

The only thing I miss in general is able to go to a restaurant every now and then but I can easily get over that.

Ha yeah agree. A good feed is what I miss a lot at a sit down restruant. I did sneak to KFC however yesterday which may not be night quality but I love it. First bought meal in 3 weeks. Gee it was good. I sucked the bones.

In general I reckon people are being nicer to each other and more caring also. Some bad press over a few isolated incidents but generally people have shown empathy.

Kornstar

Coach
Ha yeah agree. A good feed is what I miss a lot at a sit down restruant. I did sneak to KFC however yesterday which may not be night quality but I love it. First bought meal in 3 weeks. Gee it was good. I sucked the bones.

In general I reckon people are being nicer to each other and more caring also. Some bad press over a few isolated incidents but generally people have shown empathy.

I have given myself this weekend off from my normal eating habits for the first time since Xmas so I am sure I'll eat KFC this weekend cause I love it every now and then too.

I am finding that the human race are just completely f**king stupid, every time I go to the shop I see the dumbest and rudest shit possible. I am dumbfounded by the amount of people who think it is ok to abuse the people working.

The other day I was in Big W and this stupid piece of garbage and her daughter went behind a counter to get hand sanitiser and when the attendant told them it wasn't for them they started abusing the crap out of them for not wiping down the screens before they used it. Funnily enough they used it still but abused after it.

People are friendly when I am out walking or running I agree with that but at the shops people are f**king selfish pieces of shit and ignore basic human decency and distancing.

Although I've always hated the human race as a whole so all they are doing for me is proving that I'm right to feel that way.

Eelogical

Referee

True, but incidents like that spitting episode at Kellyville Maccas are unforgivable, IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have given myself this weekend off from my normal eating habits for the first time since Xmas so I am sure I'll eat KFC this weekend cause I love it every now and then too.

I am finding that the human race are just completely f**king stupid, every time I go to the shop I see the dumbest and rudest shit possible. I am dumbfounded by the amount of people who think it is ok to abuse the people working.

The other day I was in Big W and this stupid piece of garbage and her daughter went behind a counter to get hand sanitiser and when the attendant told them it wasn't for them they started abusing the crap out of them for not wiping down the screens before they used it. Funnily enough they used it still but abused after it.

People are friendly when I am out walking or running I agree with that but at the shops people are f**king selfish pieces of shit and ignore basic human decency and distancing.

Although I've always hated the human race as a whole so all they are doing for me is proving that I'm right to feel that way.

I get the 3 piece feed and 3 wicked wings.
Does me for 2 x meals

Kornstar

Coach
Lol. I get the same, except a 10 pack of wicked wings. It's good for a few extra snacks. And, I get it about once every 4 months.
Moderation.

It took me a while to get there but I now get the 10 wicked wing combo and potato and gravy. Probably every 3 months for me :)

A lot of people bag KFC. Of all the frw choses around and fast food it is about the onky one I genuinely crave now and then.

The thought of traditional KFC chicken is definitely sensational but I find after 2 pieces I'm over it. That is why I like the wicked wings cause they are not as oily.

I don't know why anyone bags any takeaway, regardless of how healthy someone may eat there is always something in the takeaway variety you will eat, whether that be Macca's, KFC, Kebab etc. I think the people that bag it are only trying to fool themselves and act superior to put other people down. That's not a go at anyone in particular, just more what you are saying about people bagging fast food.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree 2 pieces is a good amount. Love the hot and spicy.
I hit the chicken most likely every 2-4 weeks.I didn't feel like this was that often.

Bazal

Post Whore
KFC has the fastest enjoyment to regret half-life of any fast food IMO. I literally start to feel shit halfway through eating it.

Shame, cos it's good. Kingsleys is superior in Canberra IMO.