What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Thu - Broncos 6-34 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
The betting companies should start putting odds on how many dodgy calls will go the Donkeys way when they need them most. Tries on the back of blatantly forward passes right in front of the touchie would be a good one. The Donkeys are always awarded tries on the back of massively forward passes when they play the Cowboys.

Another one would be field goals on the back of knock ons. Tries where the ball ain't grounded. Whatever it takes to get the world's biggest underachievers over the line.
I get this feeling that you may not like the Broncos...

Fangs

Coach
At long last, the day has come.

Broncos I guess. Gutho to drop the pill in the Broncos red zone in the final seconds with his side behind by 4 points.

He will place his hands behind his head, let out an exhausted sigh and think of what could have been.

This Year?

Immortal
Just had a lil bo peep at the team lists. Without Fifita or TPJ will make it a mountain to climb for the Broncos. One thing that will be interesting is seeing how Croft will go without as much go forward.
I don't think this will be an easy game for the Eels, however I feel sorry for whoever has to mark up on Sivo.
I got this weird feeling the Eels will be off their game and the Broncos will grind out a tight win.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The betting companies should start putting odds on how many dodgy calls will go the Donkeys way when they need them most. Tries on the back of blatantly forward passes right in front of the touchie would be a good one. The Donkeys are always awarded tries on the back of massively forward passes when they play the Cowboys.

Another one would be field goals on the back of knock ons. Tries where the ball ain't grounded. Whatever it takes to get the world's biggest underachievers over the line.

What a pity you won’t get to see the game as it will start after your bed time

blaza88z

Coach

I hope you got a season pass, you obviously care a lot about the club.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I watched a dude on Kayo, who was going Ryan Matterson for a double, running over Darius both times.

I do not bet, but I would like to see it.

The_Frog

First Grade
I watched a dude on Kayo, who was going Ryan Matterson for a double, running over Darius both times.

I do not bet, but I would like to see it.
Another bloke who left his previous club for the Eels under less than satisfactory circumstances. The Eels are rife with them. Which is why they should get nowhere near the finals.

Bazal

Post Whore
Another bloke who left his previous club for the Eels under less than satisfactory circumstances. The Eels are rife with them. Which is why they should get nowhere near the finals.

Lol. And the circumstances of him leaving Parra in the first place were satisfactory? Chucks a tanty cos BA tells him he's not a five-eighth and pisses off to the Roosters...where he's promptly told he's not a five-eighth for heaps more money :eek:

Tbh I for one am glad given how often we were on the receiving end of players bailing in the past.

Players are merkins more than ever. Just gotta deal with, as long as he's not Matt Lodge or Bronson Xerri or some other complete f**kwit he's ok by me.