What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Xerrigate

Generalzod

Immortal
What a shit move from WADA. I would cut ties with WADA. I mean the whole country should. They are probably corrupt.
The NRL should write to WADA every month and say hey you fat merkins have you got any positive tests you are sitting on waiting for state of origin to come around or whatever. Tell us know or go sit on it.
Their just as corrupt as the WHO.....

Perth Red

Post Whore
What a shit move from WADA. I would cut ties with WADA. I mean the whole country should. They are probably corrupt.
The NRL should write to WADA every month and say hey you fat merkins have you got any positive tests you are sitting on waiting for state of origin to come around or whatever. Tell us know or go sit on it.

and lose $20mill in govt funding?

Frailty

First Grade

Every time you post, the 'every one is now dumber' scene from Billy Maddison flashes in my head.

WADA literally maintain the prohibited list, maintain the code (suggested punishments, etc.), and anti-doping frameworks to implement.

ASADA is a government authority. If the NRL withdraws from ASADA, that is a lot of funding the game loses (and good bye any other form of support for junior footy or stadiums).

If Australia withdraws from complying with WADA they would breach the conditions of being a signatory to the UNESCO International Convention against Doping in Sport and would find themselves expelled from virtually every international sporting event, including the Olympics.

T-Boon

Coach
and lose $20mill in govt funding?

No. I am suggesting we talk to the government(s) about this and do it in conjunction with them. How does some organisation that is just on about the Olympics and frames their punishments that way so authoritative. Nobody cares about the Olympics any more because it is corrupt as hell and boring.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No. I am suggesting we talk to the government(s) about this and do it in conjunction with them. How does some organisation that is just on about the Olympics and frames their punishments that way so authoritative. Nobody cares about the Olympics any more because it is corrupt as hell and boring.

yeh because the Australian govt is going to withdraw from WADA and see all australian sport banned from international competition lol.

T-Boon

Coach
Every time you post, the 'every one is now dumber' scene from Billy Maddison flashes in my head.

WADA literally maintain the prohibited list, maintain the code (suggested punishments, etc.), and anti-doping frameworks to implement.

ASADA is a government authority. If the NRL withdraws from ASADA, that is a lot of funding the game loses (and good bye any other form of support for junior footy or stadiums).

If Australia withdraws from complying with WADA they would breach the conditions of being a signatory to the UNESCO International Convention against Doping in Sport and would find themselves expelled from virtually every international sporting event, including the Olympics.

you only know this stuff because you are a Cronulla fan so you need to know it. It’s not a sign of intelligence.
It’s not a topic smart people look up and it is all counter intuitive so not knowing it doesn’t indicate stupidity.

carcharias

Immortal
Yes send us to Perth.
That would forever end the theory of it being a good place for a footy team.
We’d just go from one disaster to another and never win a f**king thing.
Perfect.

ACTPanthers

Bench
you only know this stuff because you are a Cronulla fan so you need to know it. It’s not a sign of intelligence.
It’s not a topic smart people look up and it is all counter intuitive so not knowing it doesn’t indicate stupidity.

And what the f**k would you know about what "smart people" look up?