What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Wittenberg

Juniors
Yes, sorry guys I started a thread on Saab before I read your posts. If I read one more time that Mary has been given two games to prove himself I will scream. Two weeks to PROVE himself??? I don’t care if he wins the next two games by 100;points, he needs to be gone. He is destroying this club and it’s future. If he is dumped on the 16th it will take us 5 years to recover as it is. Go!

qld redvee

Juniors
WHY doesnt management make a move - mike cooper gareth widdop tyson frizzell jason saab all wanted out
throw in kurt mann robson and lucky who were excess to requirements and an untried Timms not a bad squad that supercoach has got rid of .. Management cant let Saab go they just have to get rid of our arrogant stubborn its my way or the highway coach ..... F**k me we need a coach that will develop talent not let them go .. Obviously all these outside coaches that are after saab must have rocks in their head hey Mary .. he cant be anygood because as you are a career ( ending ) coach and wer e only minutes away from a semi win years ago - YOU know talent so this kid is hopeless and the likes of Bellamy can have this no hoper !!!!!!! yep we dont need size or pace on the wing because we play 5 up the guts and wingers are not required in your game plan ...
supercoach mentioned in a presser that assisstant coaches are there to improve . the reserves are give feedback to supercoach on their progress as to if they are worthy of 1st grade standard . Once again supercoach doesnt take advise ...... FFS someone in management make a move on this guy

hazzbeen

Bench
Yes, sorry guys I started a thread on Saab before I read your posts. If I read one more time that Mary has been given two games to prove himself I will scream. Two weeks to PROVE himself??? I don’t care if he wins the next two games by 100;points, he needs to be gone. He is destroying this club and it’s future. If he is dumped on the 16th it will take us 5 years to recover as it is. Go!
This is how low they have dropped , f**k me , two weeks to prove himself against two teams below us ..... He has had 7 years to prove himself ...... Wankers ....

WepnutV

Juniors
WHY doesnt management make a move - mike cooper gareth widdop tyson frizzell jason saab all wanted out
throw in kurt mann robson and lucky who were excess to requirements and an untried Timms not a bad squad that supercoach has got rid of .. Management cant let Saab go they just have to get rid of our arrogant stubborn its my way or the highway coach ..... F**k me we need a coach that will develop talent not let them go .. Obviously all these outside coaches that are after saab must have rocks in their head hey Mary .. he cant be anygood because as you are a career ( ending ) coach and wer e only minutes away from a semi win years ago - YOU know talent so this kid is hopeless and the likes of Bellamy can have this no hoper !!!!!!! yep we dont need size or pace on the wing because we play 5 up the guts and wingers are not required in your game plan ...
supercoach mentioned in a presser that assisstant coaches are there to improve . the reserves are give feedback to supercoach on their progress as to if they are worthy of 1st grade standard . Once again supercoach doesnt take advise ...... FFS someone in management make a move on this guy
If not sacked, 17th june protest st.george leagues club.. Its looking the only way of hes not gone. Deadset needs to happen

LINESPEED

Juniors
What is it with this fkg moron that our board are prepared to let talent walk to appease a moron of a coach

I know he hasn’t set the world alight but 2 games aren’t going to allow a kid to show his abilities.

He has allowed Aitken 5 years to prove himself

Obviously hasn’t done the requisite arselicking routine perfected by the more loved ones.
I’d reckon we’d have a top 4 team if we pooled the prematurely departed players and the ones in our squad who never get a run.

These are our darkest days since inception

No one is coming Andrew
...in fact they’re leaving - all with far superior judgment to yours

epDragon62

First Grade
I'm not buying that Saab, having been injured and then not be selected for four games this season, without the reggies to show that he is back to full fitness, is suddenly saying I'm not getting a fair go.

If true it's obviously manager driven, otherwise the kid has a bad attitude; again, I don't buy it.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I'm not buying that Saab, having been injured and then not be selected for four games this season, without the reggies to show that he is back to full fitness, is suddenly saying I'm not getting a fair go.

If true it's obviously manager driven, otherwise the kid has a bad attitude; again, I don't buy it.
The other clubs making enquiries about his availability is making him think about getting out. Why would anyone want to stay around for the stinking spoon. I thought it was illegal to enquire about a contracted player

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Price wasn’t given the players that this moron has had. Not saying that price is or was any good but he got knifed by McGregor and that’s when the rot set in.

On another note these rumors about another club being interested in this moron. If it was a ploy by him to hey a contract shouldn’t the bored be pissed off with him about a complete lie he and or his manager told the board which made them jump.

I can tell you Ryles and Fitzgibbon were not even approached. I spoke to Ryles last year after bumping into him at the airport and was surprised he is a nice guy chatted for ages and I had to ask his reply was he has never been in contact with anyone at dragons. They are spinners if shit that board. Prime example they searched the globe for a CEO and they appoint Johnstone. Dubbo ain’t no part of the globe

BLM01

First Grade

He would likely be not the only one. Frizz's departure was the start of this 2020 mess. Now its team selections, scrimmages A v B Team that mess everybody's head up in the joint.
Mary and his one liners + crystal ball press conference team ladder predictions has been doing my head in since the slide in 2015.