What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

blue bags

First Grade
1 caller, today, sounding high on something,lol, saying all NRL crowds entering the grounds, to be tested for corona, and to have the corona APP on there phone. , as an alarm system, so no one seats near a corona carrier :p

Generalzod

Immortal
1 caller, today, sounding high on something,lol, saying all NRL crowds entering the grounds, to be tested for corona, and to have the corona APP on there phone. , as an alarm system, so no one seats near a corona carrier :p
How about I love everything Storm Shane, where does that bloke get his oxygen from lol

Generalzod

Immortal
Today was real special the usual Adrian called the topic of conversation was the Brancos basically he said he has never scene such a cowardly performance, oh well didn’t the righteous go of their rocker, these hypocrites are first to comment about a teams performance but when a listener rings up to say that was a cowardly performance is a big no no., any way after that just hanged up n the guy.

Last edited:

TonyT6

Bench
I listened in this week one day, one bloke rang up to say he played green shield against Gavin in the 80’s and then they went through players from each of the teams, riveting stuff

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I listened in this week one day, one bloke rang up to say he played green shield against Gavin in the 80’s and then they went through players from each of the teams, riveting stuff

I don't listen to the show but I understand Gavin is going through a hard patch with Brain Cancer so perhaps the listener/caller was trying to Pep Gav up, just remember that this week the Mark Hughes Foundation is having their Beanies For Brain Cancer appeal and in the AFL world they have something similar for Motor Neruone Research!.

Suitman

Post Whore
Someone just rang up and asked why didn't Manly have a captains challenge on the forward pass.
Hughes, Tunks and Robbo didn't know. They thought they should have. Tunks even said they'd already had a captains challenge, which they hadn't.
Those three clowns don't even know the rules that you can't challenge forward passes.
f**king idiots the lot of them.

Generalzod

Immortal
Someone just rang up and asked why didn't Manly have a captains challenge on the forward pass.
Hughes, Tunks and Robbo didn't know. They thought they should have. Tunks even said they'd already had a captains challenge, which they hadn't.
Those three clowns don't even know the rules that you can't challenge forward passes.
Yep you would think they would know, especially that knows it all Hughes...

Mr Saab

Referee

Robbo is clueless re rugby league, so he gets a pass. Tunks supposedly watches all 8 games so he should be clued onto the new rules by now. Its little wonder this show was cut from 4 hrs to 3 with Belcher and Sattlers show starting at 6pm (well there is that and the fact this show brings in more revenue for the tightarse owner)

YoHadrian

Juniors
Listening to them with the "regulars" is cringeworthy. I feel like I should be closing the door & leaving the room.

Latest posts