What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Brutus

Referee
Condom strikes again.

He's a "key" man in rugby league.

Does he still have a slot on Talkin Sport?

Generalzod

Immortal
The usual Chris rings up talking about Rugby league with no spectators and moving the games up to Townsville that he won’t be watching it, Hughes said to him I’ll be watching and I thought to myself really every time people call you to discuss the game you don’t give an opinion cause you don’t even watch the the games..

Mr Saab

Referee
If this show cant talk about sport for who knows how long, 6 months etc as some are saying, then the future of this show might be in doubt. This goes for many sports shows.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh no, not the Petersham RSL club??

I remembered being reminded about the classic bingo, $15 steaks and Johnny and the Hipsters playing on Saturday nights.

I'm sure when or if its open for business, you'll hear it in every ad break.

Generalzod

Immortal
Oh no, not the Petersham RSL club??

I remembered being reminded about the classic bingo, $15 steaks and Johnny and the Hipsters playing on Saturday nights.

I'm sure when or if its open for business, you'll hear it in every ad break.

Platform 7 lol
Or Denny’s seafood restaurant try their famous fish in chips....the views Botany Bay lol

blue bags

First Grade
the seafood restaurant, central coast , near umina, woy woy, ad nausea lol

PATONGA beach hotel, restaurant , beautiful spot on the beach

Last edited: