What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you think has the funniest fan base on this forum?

soc123_au

Staff member
This might be the most accurate comment to ever grace the LU forums.

Every young Panther coming through is the best young prospect in the game according to Panthers fans.

And we know how that usually ends... two years later they're coming off the bench at the Titans.
Thats simply not true Tommy. We are as fair minded as f**k. Any simpleton with half a brain can see that the great man Issiah Yeo shits on Boyd Plodner from a great height. Waqa is a beast (until mid last year anyway, now he is shit) And just you wait until the end of the year when Burton partners Cleary in Origin & single handedly leads the Blues to a clean sweep & knocks up a Corona Virus vaccine at half time in game 1. If anything we under rate our young Gods I mean players.

Addendum. James Fisher-Harris stretches my shorts.

SBD82

Coach
Supporters get funnier as their teams get worse. They get less funny when their teams are good.* I’ve never known a funny Melbourne supporter. Lately broncos supporters have been pretty hilarious. Canberra supporters used to make me chuckle.

I think it’s because you need a dark sense of humour to get through the tough times.

*the exception is sharks fans. They’re not funny when they’re winning or losing. They’re only funny when they go full melt down about their club’s indiscretions.

roofromoz

First Grade

Every young Panther coming through is the best young prospect in the game according to Panthers fans.

And we know how that usually ends... two years later they're coming off the bench at the Titans.

And then disappear off the face of the planet... what happened to Leilani Latu?

simmo05

Bench
Supporters get funnier as their teams get worse. They get less funny when their teams are good.* I’ve never known a funny Melbourne supporter. Lately broncos supporters have been pretty hilarious. Canberra supporters used to make me chuckle.

I think it’s because you need a dark sense of humour to get through the tough times.

*the exception is sharks fans. They’re not funny when they’re winning or losing. They’re only funny when they go full melt down about their club’s indiscretions.
After last night's superb game, Tigers supporters are Ricky Gervais

Generalzod

Immortal
ST George supporters all the way listening to the likes of John on Radio 2sm put shit on Cronulla when their team is going crap is extremely funny this bloke is one of the biggest whingers when it comes to ST George performances especially when it comes to Mary he is like a broken record, Most St George supporters in these forums are pretty funny and well liked.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Panthers fans commitment to the ‘Matt Moylan is better then James Tedesco’ cause for 2-3 years was something to behold

Latest posts