What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you think has the funniest fan base on this forum?

Blues Riff

Bench
The Tigers fans spending months trying to shoehorn Brooks, Reynolds and Cleary into their starting side was pretty funny, once the breakfast table deal was done.

Indeed if you’re a dragons fan without some kind of self-deprecating sense of humour you’ll end up in the nut house, swan-diving off the gap or dying from an exploding head due to extreme blood pressure.

As for funniest - I don’t have a standout but Manly, Tigers, Raiders and the Broncos do come to mind.

I’d like to have an opinion on the Bulldogs fans here but can’t recall seeing many... (any??). Bar Timmah perhaps. Wonder why?

Like German stand-up comedians. they just don’t seem to exist.

The unknown

Juniors
The Tigers fans spending months trying to shoehorn Brooks, Reynolds and Cleary into their starting side was pretty funny, once the breakfast table deal was done.

Cleary was an immortal in waiting when he was rumoured to be signing with us, now he’s the worst halfback to ever lace a boot

Tedesco and Moses are also very shit.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I do notice that this site seems to be flooded with Bunnies fans when they’re doing well, yet when they aren’t it’s crickets from them

Similarly there’s a few Eels fans turn up in game day threads after they’ve won, yet aren’t seen when they don’t

To be fair there's normally a match thread in the Eels forum that's at least as long as the one in the game day forums.

There's a few like Rhyno and WadeTrain who don't even post in the actual Parra forum who are MIA when we lose for sure, though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
To be fair there's normally a match thread in the Eels forum that's at least as long as the one in the game day forums.

There's a few like Rhyno and WadeTrain who don't even post in the actual Parra forum who are MIA when we lose for sure, though.

rhyno isn’t an Eels fan, surely everyone knows who he is actually is by now?