What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

Gareth67

First Grade
I wonder at what time we will hear the announcement ? This evening or tomorrow perhaps ? He must be gone , the Big Red V is without doubt the embarrassment of the NRL , the relation that you attempt to shy away from at a family gathering.

St Tangles

Bench
What prompted you to say this? Or winners weren't our problem from what I managed to see.
They were ordinary

Any other winger scores that try Peirera bombed

Just sick of watching plodders get picked each and every week

They are not all of our problem but part of it

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Anyone watching the McGregor interview on 360? I cancelled my 360 and don't feel like wasting my money on it this season with a Mary coached side. Whats his excuse?

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Thank God that is over.
I thought Norman played ok but very few
Please resign today Mary

Samy,
There has been much talk on here about Mary's mates on the Board. If this is true it is time for them to be responsible and pressure him to step down with a deal that pays out this year's salary only. Tell him for the good of the club he must vacate the coach's box and leave his 2021 salary for his successor.