What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Silent Knight

First Grade
The Knights have had a rough old 3-4 years. You’ve earned the right to finally laugh at others.

It’s not so much that I’m laughing at the Dragons. I just can’t fathom how that bald muppet, after being sacked by Ol’ Bojangles no less when he was Dragons coach, is to this day still a first grade NRL coach. I’m heaping ridicule on him because it’s the only thing you should do. Honestly I want the Dragons to be strong again, because the more strong teams we have in the NRL the better the product is. But you’ve got to clear that bald roadblock holding you back ffs. There are good players in that team but he just doesn’t know what to do with them.

The_Frog

First Grade
Rothfield just said on 360 he was all but gone and the CEO saved him because they're mates.....I mean really, give us a spell.
Rothfield would make up any old shite...but even if true it wouldn't be the first time. If it were Ivan Cleary would still be at Wests.

It’s not so much that I’m laughing at the Dragons. I just can’t fathom how that bald muppet, after being sacked by Ol’ Bojangles no less when he was Dragons coach, is to this day still a first grade NRL coach. I’m heaping ridicule on him because it’s the only thing you should do. Honestly I want the Dragons to be strong again, because the more strong teams we have in the NRL the better the product is. But you’ve got to clear that bald roadblock holding you back ffs. There are good players in that team but he just doesn’t know what to do with them.

Ive got a different view but want the same thing. It’s more than just McGregor to me.

Reckon you guys are in for a big shot at the title this year, not just riding a wave right now.

Wonder how Nathan Brown will feel at the end of the year if you win it. Leaves Dragons - we win a comp. Leaves the Knights (after taking them on in an abyss)...

I reckon Seibold goes before Mary.

Mary is just happy they got the two points today. The rest is merely white noise.

davi

Juniors
Paul McGregor really looked like a man under pressure tonight at the press conference and on NRL 360. He looked like he had seen a ghost. You would have to think something would be in works for him to look like that. I remember Neil Henry and Garth Brennan last press conferences and they didn't look as rattled as McGregor did tonight.