What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Storm @ Central Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Knights v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

• Melbourne Storm 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our weak links ie Sione, Edrick, no 5/8th, are in the spotlight here. Decent roster but these things need to be fixed before we can be considered a top side.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Back to the bad old days with stupid error after stupid error.

Don't think I'll bother watching the second half. It's a gorgeous day here in Tbilisi and I've got a million things I could do that would be less shit than watching us play like busted arse against my most-hated team.

Very disheartening that all of the sides good work thus far is being undone rapidly. Also heartbreaking to see that Melbourne are still getting away with murder in the ruck.

60-0 incoming. Normal service has resumed. How dare we have hope.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We just need to get Sione's dick fingers erect. If they're hard, they'll be better able to grip the ball.

Spot On

Coach
Being absolutely schooled in every facet and in every position in the first half.

The go forward has been poor as has the hitting in defence.

aqua_duck

Coach
Cummins is so pro Storm it's not funny
Can't blame him, he has to answer to Cam afterwards. Mann has made a few decent runs but I'd love to see him give his outside men an opportunity to go one on one with their opposition

slotmachine

First Grade
Lol at complaining about the ruck, our PTB speed is faster.

Errors 7:2 is the story, we are dumb and the storm aren't that great