What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 S̶u̶n̶ Mon - Bulldogs 6-42 Roosters @ Bankwest

Round 5: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 5
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Monday 15 June 2020
Kickoff 7pm

TL-CBY20.png

1. Will Hopoate 2. Nick Meaney 3. Reimis Smith 4. Jake Averillo 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Adam Elliott
Interchange: 14. Christian Crichton 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Dean Britt 17. Sauaso Sue 19. Ofahiki Ogden 20. Brandon Wakeham 21. Morgan Harper 22. Jack Cogger

TL-SYD20.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Sam Verrills 15. Isaac Liu 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Sitili Tupouniua 19. Mitchell Aubusson 20. Ryan Hall 21. Lachlan Lam

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Roosters owe us a Cordner or a Tedesco for playing them well back into form for this year. They will do the Dogs slowly.

The_Frog

First Grade
If any team can beat any other team on a given day, then the Dogs have some chance here. But not much. I wonder how many badass gamblers will take the $1.08 Roosters?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Lewis's kicking game last week was horrendous, every shanked bomb that lands 5 or metres shallow is giving metres to an atacking unit you give up anything too.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If anyone at channel 9 reads this (and really they should have someone doing that) as a neutral supporter I would much rather watch the sharks v dragons game thanks

Valheru

Coach
I dont think this will be anywhere near the blowout people are expecting.

The roosters are looking at Parra already, they have admitted as much. I expect a "lets just get through this game" type of performance which is always fraught with danger.

Last edited:
I dont think this will be anywhere near the blowout people are expecting.

The roosters are looking at Parra already, they have admitted as much. I exoect6a "lets just get through this game" type of performance which is always fraught with danger.

I wonder with an even shorter turn-around now if Robbo might rest a couple or use some players sparingly

I wonder with an even shorter turn-around now if Robbo might rest a couple or use some players sparingly

Can't afford to rest players and conceivably drop points against weaker teams. Do that and lose to the bulldogs and it makes the Roosters 2 wins and 3 losses from the first 5 games. Not wise at this stage of the season.