What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 S̶u̶n̶ Mon - Bulldogs 6-42 Roosters @ Bankwest

Round 5: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
No wonder the dogs are so keen to get luke Thompson early. The more games they play the bigger chance he backflips on the contract

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
That Bundy Super Saturday add is terribly inaccurate. Braith would not be doing concentration curls. for one, he cannot concentrate, and two he looks about a week from his C-section. Ennis would be shifting iron.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Feel that might have to do with the rather common condition medically known as 'that bloke from my team-itis'.

Affects countless fans on here and sports forums the world over.
Indeed.

But we're the b2b Premiers for a reason. Namely we have awesome players; not overrated plodders like some would have you believe.

So when a Roosters fan says "that guy from my team" I feel as though it carries merit.

Glen

Bench
Rothfield is such a creepy human being. I just feel uneasy in my stomach when he starts talking and you can see the rest if the panel feels the same