What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Doueihi

The unknown

Juniors
Well he was meant to be Souffs long term FB until Bitchell made himself available. That would have cut him deep

I won’t deny Latrell has him for talent however Adam definitely has him for spades in work ethic & is increasingly getting better with each game. If he continues to play like this I see no reason to move him from FB in the foreseeable future tbh. It is just as hard to find a genuine #1 these days as a 6/7

Noticeably that Willy Ole Flog has gone quiet too

BrotherJim05

Bench
AD could end up a realistic long term fullback option for us. The more comfortable he gets the better his combinations with our halves will get

He's finding his feet at fullback. Still think he's a 5/8 though.

I suppose while we have Reynolds we can always keep him at fullback as long as he improves, and then when Reynolds contract lapses we can target a quality fullback.

WA Tiger

Bench
This is actually a really, really good interview. Raw, Honest and no cliches. Sounds to me like Madge sees him as our next captain

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/grandstand/doueihiontedesco2106/12378084
Exactly..A very good find. He can talk can’t he. He answers questions fully and He didn’t shy away from the fact Mbye has no input on the field when things get tough..The sooner he’s captain the better. I think most of the top teams have effective captains on the field to keep everyone on their toes...

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
This is actually a really, really good interview. Raw, Honest and no cliches. Sounds to me like Madge sees him as our next captain

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/grandstand/doueihiontedesco2106/12378084
Yes, very well spoken bloke, I think guys like himself and Alex and I am sure many others will be a good foundation for us going into the future. Harry G is a must keep imo, to get our spine working to NRL standards.
For me though, it's this rebuild stuff that happens every year, hopefully one year it will happen.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Yea I think the same sometimes haha...although I did predict he’d be captain as soon as he arrived
It feels strange though, after all these years, finally seeing money well spent. There’s talk of captaincy, with less than a year at the club, at the age of 22. If Cam Smith plays another year I’ll be pinching myself.