What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly’s Little Bitch Week

SadShark

Bench
The Shire is abuzz with preparations hurriedly being made to be the Little Bitches of Manly. Players are said to be “quivering with excitement and anticipation” of being bent over, owned and humiliated. Again. Over and over. Eternally. Little Bitch playing skirts (for easy access) are being sewn, make-up/personal grooming courses are being attended as well as submissive-slave mannerisms being practiced. “It’s our honour, privilege and tradition to be Manly’s Little Bitch” Sharks players sang.
You
Little
Bitches.

Version IV

Juniors
The Shire is abuzz with preparations hurriedly being made to be the Little Bitches of Manly. Players are said to be “quivering with excitement and anticipation” of being bent over, owned and humiliated. Again. Over and over. Eternally. Little Bitch playing skirts (for easy access) are being sewn, make-up/personal grooming courses are being attended as well as submissive-slave mannerisms being practiced. “It’s our honour, privilege and tradition to be Manly’s Little Bitch” Sharks players sang.
You
Little
Bitches.
YLB

carinashark

First Grade
I don’t like all this bitch , and being owned by Manly stuff. I hate them with a passion but who have we got that can hurt them? Toby? Uele?

shadowboxer

First Grade
He was out last year in the semi when they killed us. So was big Marty
They have no fear of lus that's for sure

Spot on - pencil it down as a loss - over the thing really. Only issue they might have is the game they played on the weekend may have taken it out of them somewhat but yeah... they will bash us

Frenzy.

Immortal
You
Little
Bitches.

So anyway Uncle, Ive been appointed gear steward this week. I'm gonna share some of my stuff

71faVbnn3uL._AC_SX425_.jpg
images-11.jpeg images-12.jpeg