What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katoa

Version IV

Juniors
What improvement are we seeing.
He looks safer under the high ball.
When running with the ball find metres hard to tackle, the fear of losing the ball is gone.
And finishing a try is brilliant.
Yes still has some issues in defence but they can be fixed.

There will be added bonus to us way Katoa is playing is that when ball is going in his direction he will be marked a bit heavier, this will give more space to his inside men to benefit.
Let's hope the improvement continues, he is also off contract bat end of season

R-15-3

Bench
Has always been a confidence player. When he is up he is up but his downs are just as bad. I had written him of a few weeks ago as had most but if he finds a way of getting his head around dealing with his confidence at times may finally take that step up he has promising to do since debut.

Card Shark

Immortal
Once again referred to, by the channel nein commentary team, as the fastest man in the club.

I just don’t see it?

Anyway, he’s improving & finishing tries impressively, so he’s doing his job.

With Mulitalo out, I thought our wingers would be a real liability but not as yet.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
Once again referred to, by the channel nein commentary team, as the fastest man in the club.

I just don’t see it?

Anyway, he’s improving & finishing tries impressively, so he’s doing his job.

With Mulitalo out, I thought our wingers would be a real liability but not as yet.
He ran at 42.6kmhr mate

carinashark

First Grade
His speed is good he just has to grow taller. I like his hit up’s , one day he is going to go straight through , look to pass and see Woodsy on his right and Fifita on his left.