What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Sat - Warriors 26-16 Broncos @ Central Coast

Round 8: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Hiku at FB. Deary me. This is going to be ugly, I'm afraid.

Memo to NRL: What is worse? A shit team putting 50 on an even shitter team every week, or no game at all? Obviously the latter since the TV suits will come knocking.

Could the other 15 clubs lend the Warriors some players? To start with, the Storm should recall Grant and loan him to the Warriors. It would be only right. We could even let 'em have Tyrone May for a month or so.

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach
really liked the warriors chance in this one until RTS was rubbed out.

Hiku at fullback, Maumalo and Fusitua desperate to go back to NZ, Egan back in the side, a half, hooker and two scrub forwards on the bench. This won't be pretty. The broncos are an absolute disaster but this is as close to a gimme win you can get

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Warriors to towel us - at least they are playing with determination. If they put in the first 20minute effort that they did against the storm against us they will pile on some tries. Chur.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't think it will be that easy for the Ponies. They might come out on top because Warriors have RTS and so many others out but you still actually need to put in a big effort and application as a team to win any game in the NRL and I don't think the Ponies have been doing that at all since the restart.. apart from the game against Manly. So in my tipping comp I have gone for the Ponies but in the LU poll I've tipped a draw, like the last time these two teams met.

shear_joy9

Coach
So Oates has been picked on the bench to replace Lodge to play in the forwards or back cover?

Does Seibold never learn? Their bench is actually worse than last week. Oates was dropped because he's garbage. Why waste a bench spot on Dearden? If he's good enough start him instead of Milford or Croft. Instead he's forced to play out position as backup hooker despite having Paix available.

Seibold has well and truly lost the plot

Fangs

Coach
This is the match of the round. Two teams with a helluva lot to play for.

Warriors to be stirred by Cam's pep talk last week. They will win this one late.

Grapple

Bench
all my money on brisbane to win and by 13+...

Broncos sick of losing will beat Warriors sick of being in Aussie.

blaza88z

Coach
I'd like to think we can just turn up and put in the effort required to get a win but i've been thinking that for the past month and nothing changed then, so why now?

Hope they put a number on us so Seibold is well and truly in the firing line, it's not good enough as a fan to hear your coach saying things like "I am playing the long game", with the roster we have there is no long game, it's a good roster

Latest posts