What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Panthers @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
@Kilkenny - honestly I don't care that he has left. I'm fine with it. I'm just stating it's a clear conflict on interest and those deals were really shit deals for the club. He was completely unprofessional in his behavior as was your club but personally I don't hold any negative feelings towards anyone. I was pissed when horse face left but that doesn't bother me at all now.

Good luck to both the Clearys and the Panthers but I hope we smash you tomorrow.

The unknown

Juniors
Sucks I won’t be able to watch the game tonight , will be checking live scores on my phone like a mad man though haha.

Just hope the boys put up a fight and not bend down and lose ugly

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sucks I won’t be able to watch the game tonight , will be checking live scores on my phone like a mad man though haha.

Just hope the boys put up a fight and not bend down and lose ugly

Edit ...LU server sucks

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
The negative feelings towards Ivan Clearly are understandable but at the end of the day he had a burning desire to coach a side containing his son, pure and simple. It just happened to be the Panthers. If not for his son, he would probably still be your head coach and perhaps you would want to see him gone if he had not achieved the desired top 8 finishes you crave (as we all do).
I bet if Ivan was set for life at the WT instead of the Panthers he would have got his son transferred over in a second..

Kilkenny

Coach
@Kilkenny - honestly I don't care that he has left. I'm fine with it. I'm just stating it's a clear conflict on interest and those deals were really shit deals for the club. He was completely unprofessional in his behavior as was your club but personally I don't hold any negative feelings towards anyone. I was pissed when horse face left but that doesn't bother me at all now.

Good luck to both the Clearys and the Panthers but I hope we smash you tomorrow.

All good!! It’s ancient history now.

Tigerm

First Grade
Gutsy 1st half, can't believe they are not using Kikau more.

The team is playing well as a team. Not panicking is pleasing.

Tiger05

First Grade
BJ stuffed up big time but I think we lose that game anyway. We were so good though. Talau was awesome. Brooks was really good. I reckon he was the best half on the field. Grant was good but not great. Nofo was really good. The huth was great but he made some dumb plays as well.

We played hard and physical though and really took it to them.

axl rose

Bench
Didn't get a call all night and the restart calls are just confusing. Great effort though. Kept giving them the ball back in good field position, Brooks couldn't get any distance with his kicks.

Pezz70

Juniors
Pretty good tonight except for BJ’s brain snap. That’ll cost him a few weeks which is a shame because both he and his brother have been going well. I cant get over some of the calls we get from the refs, yes Im one eyed but fair suck of the sav. The first try they scored the ball was gained from a strip called a knock on. Later in the match Mansour walks off the mark around a tigers player, plays the ball into him and we get pinged. Nofoaluma does a similar thing minutes later and its a scrum. from the Mansour one they get a piggy back penalty because Reynolds drags a player over the line, the player had kncoked the ball on before hand and touchy was right on top of it. That eventually led to a field goal. Seems every week we get ordinary call after ordinary call:(