What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Judiciary Charges

gerg

Juniors
Trbojevic was not sent off, the NRL made a recording error.

Ah, ok. It looked very strange on the 9 coverage. They cut to Jake at the very end when there was no penalty and he mumbled something to a teammate - something like I'm going to ask him (The ref?) and he ran off. I just assumed he was sent off for aggressively approaching the ref?

Warriors Fever

Juniors
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/d75f6082205ffea8050a22aec50cd8a7

Billy Slater defending Joey Leiluia. Like he's qualified to judge foul play. Or maybe, given all he got away with, he might have a point and Joey was unlucky.
Slater should shut the f up, comparing soliola to Joey get out of here.

also I remember graham getting more than two weeks for pointing at g Sutton, no threats, no foul language and he also hasn’t got a history of bashing women like AFB.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
It's been a disgrace for the game for years. How about they mandate it that no one can approach the ref the apart from the captain, how it f**kn used to be. I was embarrassed on Saturday night when the tigers players were doing it.
It is f**ken disgusting behavior. Cop the call and move on. It's gonna turn into soccer soon with the way people dive for obstructions and charge the ref everytime they blow a penalty.

Also AFB got bloody lucky it was only 2 weeks.

Spot On

Coach
It's been a disgrace for the game for years. How about they mandate it that no one can approach the ref the apart from the captain, how it f**kn used to be. I was embarrassed on Saturday night when the tigers players were doing it.

Yep, still a lot to do for the NRL in this area. However, the refs have the whistle and can deal with it as it happens.

Spot On

Coach
V'Landys livid with Fonua-Blake.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/fo...stic-during-second-spray-20200707-p559pn.html

He has form with insulting others without stepping back and becoming fully informed before commenting.

Needs a very long holiday imo and this provides a wonderful opportunity for the NRL to put all players and clubs on notice, re exactly who has the right to approach and talk to a referee and/or match official, and come down hard both suspension wise and financially on Fonua-Blake.

Time to clean this mess up for good.

He has been extremely offensive to many members of the community. A hypocrite of the highest calibre.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Slater should shut the f up, comparing soliola to Joey get out of here.

also I remember graham getting more than two weeks for pointing at g Sutton, no threats, no foul language and he also hasn’t got a history of bashing women like AFB.

Slater is a turd , was t the hit he coped just a late hit , and other examples he used are more to with technique
Joey hit someone who was not near the ball, ever had the ball and appears to be deliberate

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
V'Landys livid with Fonua-Blake.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/fo...stic-during-second-spray-20200707-p559pn.html

He has form with insulting others without stepping back and becoming fully informed before commenting.

Needs a very long holiday imo and this provides a wonderful opportunity for the NRL to put all players and clubs on notice, re exactly who has the right to approach and talk to a referee and/or match official, and come down hard both suspension wise and financially on Fonua-Blake.

Time to clean this mess up for good.

He has been extremely offensive to many members of the community. A hypocrite of the highest calibre.
its too late now though right? The charges have been laid and the plea has been taken. HE could probably get fined yeah, but more games is probably out of the question

aqua_duck

Coach
its too late now though right? The charges have been laid and the plea has been taken. HE could probably get fined yeah, but more games is probably out of the question
From what I read it will be charged as a separate incident which could be worse as technically they could use the loading from the 1st incident. When Manly released that apology from Fonua Blake after the game I straight away thought there is no way he actually wrote that, he seems a thick a 2 bricks and there's little chance he could've articulated that himself

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Slater is a turd , was t the hit he coped just a late hit , and other examples he used are more to with technique
Joey hit someone who was not near the ball, ever had the ball and appears to be deliberate
Exactly right, soliola hit him late and high but it was all in the context of the game. Leilua was basically an assault because he was sad he was losing.