What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sun - Panthers 22-10 Cowboys @ Panthers

Round 10: Panthers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
The Panthers shouldn't have been in a position to score that last try, they clearly knocked on in the lead up to the last set.

But where clearly below their best, great effort from the Cowboys and great debut from Mustard

gerg

Juniors
Cummins rides home another winner

I don't know that he is biased. He clearly isn't up to it, worst ref in the game. There weren't many 6again calls from him - ironically but he doesn't call many because he probably can't keep up with the game.

blaza88z

Coach
They should've dropped Cummins very early on his career, when Braith got clocked and the other team got the penalty

84 Baby

Referee
Gee if Penrith don’t streak away with the competition from here, their fans would be mightily disappointed.

super_coach

First Grade
I don't know that he is biased. He clearly isn't up to it, worst ref in the game. There weren't many 6again calls from him - ironically but he doesn't call many because he probably can't keep up with the game.
Agreed...terrible ref

GongPanther

Referee
Gee if Penrith don’t streak away with the competition from here, their fans would be mightily disappointed.
Nothing is certain in sports. For me, it's Parra's to win, although the top eight is getting crowded to the point that you only have to drop two games from withn the top four, and it's a big slide down.