What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks versus Saint George - Illawarra Dragons

eddiesmith

Juniors
Oh kaaarnts. Your shut up shop and protect the lead shit almost bought you undone, you utter f**kwits. Wake the faaark up Imbo’s. It nearly never works. Twat yeast wankers.

I thought the problem was more they got too cute, trying too much as they were doing it easy and then suddenly when their trick plays failed they were caught napping as the Dragons suddenly pounced.

Think it was after Chad f**ked up about 3 plays in a row including falling over in space....

Card Shark

Immortal
We go alright when we get good periods of possession (& don’t have to defend) but we won’t get that luxury against the good sides.

Anyway, as Poss said, we are down a few & a win is a win!

How good was it to hear Up Up Cronulla @ Kogarah!!

Version IV

Juniors
Jekyl and Hyde performance. Looked a million bucks with momentum. Played like bums without. Can't defend Dufty. Carves us up each time.
Dufty looks great each time he plays us.

I remember Hayne even when out of form against us he would score a try it was a given.

Some players always do well against us

wibble

Bench
Heart attack stuff.

We saw good Johnson dominate, and bad Johnson let the Dragons right back in.

Both sides were unlucky at different points. Agree with Poss and Card Shark, a win while missing so many good players, is pretty crucial.

I loved the work of Hunt and Rudolph, making huge metres when we were on top. They have been revelations this year.

I also thought Wilton came on and did a great job, particularly in defense with some crucial tackles at big moments that shut down a very threatening Dragons attack. Looks like a good kid.

Weaponhead

Coach
Have to give Morris credit for identifying and developing Hunt. At 24 with 1 prior NRL game he was likely to be another lower grade journeyman. Morris saw something and has put the time and effort into building him into a player.

Big Royce has played 6 games, winning 5. He isnt playing big minutes but is having an impact. Last night in 28 minutes he made 207 metres from 20 carries with 80 post contact. Granted we had a ton of ball but he monstered the Dragons. He has gone from fill-in big man to weapon in 6 weeks.

Latest posts