What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
For me our place makes it even better to test him against the lowest teams. If you're developing him and the club clearly are otherwise they wouldn't be trying to extend him a couple of games would be great with all the injuries. Then get the top 17 back for finals. Best of both worlds.

Of course I think that moment is gone with games against Manly and Raiders coming up.

Still have Dogs, Warriors, Cowboys to go. When Edwards and Api are back is a good time to give Cleary and Luai a break

GongPanther

Referee
All of the constant posting about him from certain posters on this site are starting to turn me off him to be honest.

My opinion on the matter is that y’all should give it a rest.
Oh boy...that'll go down well in here, even if is being banged around to death.

For me, if I have a point whether it's about a player of for whatever reason, I'll never go on a crusade and post about it countless times a week because the point you're trying to get across, loses it's steam after he 3,000th time of mentioning it.

WestyLife

First Grade
It's become Facebook in here. Just say go Panthers from now on. Same thing happened with May, Moylan, Crichton signing and others.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I remember a time when the logo was changed. I was so dead against it (for reasons I won't get into) and was touting my displeasure in every possible thread I could manage.

A wise and gentle soul by the name of @betcats told me in no uncertain terms that the point was made, it's now time to shut the f**k up about it.

With a certain poster on here, posting the same shit, day in, day out, it makes me appreciate the sound advice Mr B. Cats gave that day.

Make your point, sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there is no need to turn every thread into the exact same topic as all the others. It's boring and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

betcats

Referee
I remember a time when the logo was changed. I was so dead against it (for reasons I won't get into) and was touting my displeasure in every possible thread I could manage.

A wise and gentle soul by the name of @betcats told me in no uncertain terms that the point was made, it's now time to shut the f**k up about it.

With a certain poster on here, posting the same shit, day in, day out, it makes me appreciate the sound advice Mr B. Cats gave that day.

Make your point, sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there is no need to turn every thread into the exact same topic as all the others. It's boring and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Hahaha dont remember that but I dont doubt it, I used to post with Jack Hetherington levels of aggression.

WestyLife

First Grade

Certain poster?

Jane Murray

Bench

I know that you're talking about me, so just say it.

mxlegend99

Referee
We need to lift our game in hyping up our next gen superstars. We havent come close to building the hype Souths/NRL have for Joseph Suaalii.

Just watched his highlights videos and I dont understand the level of hype for him. He looks a promising talent for sure... But most of his highlights were just a bigger kid with pace being tough to tackle for tiny young kids. Some decent ball playing and footwork.

He has a good build and skillset. But the money he has gotten before proving he can do it against grown men is insane. Crichton is looking at a $500k a season deal after proving he is a young talented centre with a very good strike rate for scoring... Yet this kids deal blows his out thesthe water when he could ultimately be the next Greg Waddell or Karl Filiga. Maybe he is this generations Inglis. But f**k that's an insane risk to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts