What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not if he is on minimum?

Agreed.

Plus, who says that he can’t recapture his Penrith form? He was fantastic for us and was only forced to leave due to Jimmy’s big mouth.

I know he’s had a less than impressive stint at the Titans but if he’s on minimum wage, why not?

Kilkenny

Coach
Why not if he is on minimum?

I don’t know what he is earning at Warrington Wolves but a lot more than the NRL minimum wage.

His two years at the Titans were a disaster, sadly Leilani doesn’t have the mental attributes and dedication to make it in the NRL. Had the ability just not the application.

Blade23

Juniors
Agreed.

Plus, who says that he can’t recapture his Penrith form? He was fantastic for us and was only forced to leave due to Jimmy’s big mouth.

I know he’s had a less than impressive stint at the Titans but if he’s on minimum wage, why not?

Unfortunately he is very lazy. There were a couple of incidents during his time here. He missed a few training sessions and coasted at times.
Very skillful for a big man but doesn't do the hard yards. Not the kind you want around young players.

Unfortunately he is very lazy. There were a couple of incidents during his time here. He missed a few training sessions and coasted at times.
Very skillful for a big man but doesn't do the hard yards. Not the kind you want around young players.

Fair enough. I wasn’t aware of the laziness behind the scenes. He was quite impressive considering, but I agree that the laziness could influence and rub off on others.

Any other options you could think of?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Look, I’m not a Packer fan by any stretch, but I find it a little funny that some hold his past against him, yet don’t for Tetevano... strange.

John Hamblin

Juniors
If they let Hetherington go maybe they could front end his next deal
I thought the NRL had outlawed the front/back loading deals. Could be wrong.

I'm not sure but say IF they release Jack Hetherington for next year that gives us $400K . Why not pick one or two players say Leniu and another and say they are on $150 and upgrade next years contract by say $200k and take that money out of the value of the 2022 money.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm not sure but say IF they release Jack Hetherington for next year that gives us $400K . Why not pick one or two players say Leniu and another and say they are on $150 and upgrade next years contract by say $200k and take that money out of the value of the 2022 money.
You may well be in the money. May have to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts