What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Warriors @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 16: Warriors v Knights

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Guys just came back from 30 minutes in the future. Here's why happens:

We just hit it up one out from the ruck. Regardless of where we are on the field. Then we kick it high and it lands 10 meters in front of our chases. Rinse and repeat.

It’s so true.

perverse

Referee
If Saulo isn't allowed to tackle the legs there, how are you supposed to stop a guy carrying 2 of your players down the field? I don't understand that penalty, didn't look like a "cannonball" to me?

K-Man

Bench
What a joke. 12 behind with 10 to play and we STILL don’t try the short dropout? It’s actually embarrassing.

perverse

Referee
That switch of play there from the Warriors was very nice. Well done to them, hard to be salty. I'd actually love to see them make the finals. They'd go toe to toe with just about any team if they played like this every week.

Matt23

Staff member
Game over...what an absolutely putrid performance, I won't be going anywhere the FB groups either, not in the mood for nuffy's to blindly defend this trash either.

Rodney Rude

Juniors
F*ck this club is a joke. Make the merkins walk home.

Have no idea what makes this club complacent... they haven’t won sh*t since 2001.

I’ll say it again, this club is not good for mental health. I’d rather them not being in the comp then go through this sh*t every week.

I’m starting to think OBrien isn’t much chop either

Latest posts