What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get ****ed and ****off

St Georgio

Juniors
I only regret is not throwing 100 dollars on the Titans, FN easy money.
Stay Stractured Throw your money on the other Team

Mjab

Juniors
first post for a while.....Over these merkin$...a nothing game. Haven't been to a game since 2011 semi..... A complete clean out needed.. Just F9ckoff all of you....
Sadly For me I’ve been to too many games Under these *****

Last edited by a moderator:

Belta

Juniors
Sadly For me I’ve been to too many games Under these *****

Not sure who coined the phrase but we really are a mess at the moment.

A few months ago I posted a short story of how I took my teenage son to watch the Dragons play Canberra at WIN stadium. It was a freezing cold night. My son, who has no interest in league, never spoke the entire game. He wrapped himself in a blanket and every now and again popped his head up looked at me and shook his head. Unfortunately It was another of our dismal performances and a game where we were pumped by Canberra (who even scored with 12 men at one stage)

What I didn’t say was how I was ashamed of my demeanour. I get quite moody and very negative watching these guys. The reason I was ashamed was because I was with a mate and his son. I wasn’t offensive but very negative and can remember whinging about the coach and all the faults of the team and particular players pretty much the whole time. I felt it was very immature of me as an adult. It was particularly bad because my mates son was a very passionate little fellow a few years younger than my son all dressed in his dragons gear. He was one of those kids who knew every player and could recite any statistic you could fathom. Poor form by me. Strangely enough I felt somewhat relieved when I recently spoke to this mate. What he told me was his son is now following the Roosters. All things aside the fact I’m happy his son is following the Roosters says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mjab

Juniors
Not sue who coined the phrase but we really are a mess at the moment.

A few months ago I posted a short story of how I took my teenage son to watch the Dragons play Canberra at WIN stadium. It was a freezing cold night. My son, who has no interest in league, never spoke the entire game. He wrapped himself in a blanket and every now and again popped his head up looked at me and shook his head. Unfortunately It was another of our dismal performances and a game where we were pumped by Canberra (who even scored with 12 men at one stage)

What I didn’t say was how I was ashamed of my demeanour. I get quite moody and very negative watching these guys. The reason I was ashamed was because I was with a mate and his son. I wasn’t offensive but very negative and can remember whinging about the coach and all the faults of the team and particular players pretty much the whole time. I felt it was very immature of me as an adult. It was particularly bad because my mates son was a very passionate little fellow a few years younger than my son all dressed in his dragons gear. He was one of those kids who knew every player and could recite any statistic you could fathom. Poor form by me. Strangely enough I felt somewhat relieved when I recently spoke to this mate. What he told me was his son is now following the Roosters. All things aside the fact I’m happy his son is following the Roosters says it all.
I wish I could swap allegences but I’m too old for that