What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trindall issue

Version IV

Juniors
The issue his contract runs out this year.
Why we have not resigned him is beyond me.
Get it done now we need a half back he is not the future but is the present and future

Version IV

Juniors
The club cannot afford to lose Trindall, to go back to CT no, I would offload CT, and Moylan
Look for a journeyman to cover if our fullback get injured.
They are not worth the money

MilkShark

First Grade
We all know my stance on CT, I’d have fired him a long time ago. Problem was there was no replacement.

Now that we have trindal, problem solved.

Craigshark

First Grade
Surely a team like the bulldogs or even the broncos must be looking at him by now. You couldn’t blame him for leaving though for a guaranteed first grade spot which he won’t get here unfortunately

AJB1102

First Grade
Trindall is signed until end of 2021.

I think we'll secure him. Unless someone weighs in with silly money but only really Bulldogs on the hunt and they got lots of 0-30 game halves already.

R-15-3

Bench
Chad has to be wanted by the likes of the tigers, dogs, Brisbane, warriors, cowboys, even if we put in $100k or so

snout

First Grade
Trindall is signed until end of 2021.

I think we'll secure him. Unless someone weighs in with silly money but only really Bulldogs on the hunt and they got lots of 0-30 game halves already.
Teams looking for a 7?
Tigers
Dogs
Broncs
Cows
Drags

Warriors could
Pearce at knights never gets best from his side

Latest posts