What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Schneider may be ready next season.

I'd only sign project players unless can move on Ferguson or MJ.
Happy to let young juniors push for the roles of no 18-25 in our squad
A pathway.

Hethrington or Bryce Cartwright would be ok project players. Low risk high reward if cheap enough.

Nathaniel Roache also might be a cheekie one. Good player if he could stay fit.

84 Baby

Referee
Schneider may be ready next season.

I'd only sign project players unless can move on Ferguson or MJ.
Happy to let young juniors push for the roles of no 18-25 in our squad
A pathway.

Hethrington or Bryce Cartwright would be ok project players. Low risk high reward if cheap enough.

Nathaniel Roache also might be a cheekie one. Good player if he could stay fit.
I agree with those. Except Cartwright. f**k no.
Especially Roache but would he come here for pie and coke knowing he’ll be under pressure from the get go?
Our needs are fairly defined but to fill specific needs either requires time (to move players on) or overs money.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why wouId Hetherington come as a project player? That’s very wishful thinking!! He wouId be going somewhere for a top 17 spot, plus the merkin would want to much. Anyway he is overrated !!

Captain BF

Juniors
I was talking to a bloke this morning who has connections at an opposition Sydney club. He hinted that one of our expensive recruits was being shopped around/shipped out of the club. I couldn't get any more information from him. Any ideas? Will see him again in a couple of/ a few weeks so will hit him up if nothing comes out in the meantime.

emjaycee

Coach
What a load of horseshit. He left because he signed Murphy first and was left out in the cold with a few weeks left before his current contract expired. He always wanted to stay. Then Seibold gave him an offer because there was no other offer on the table. Then when he signed with the Broncos BA got the shits.
Cool, thanks for correcting my assumptions mate. Interesting to know.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was talking to a bloke this morning who has connections at an opposition Sydney club. He hinted that one of our expensive recruits was being shopped around/shipped out of the club. I couldn't get any more information from him. Any ideas? Will see him again in a couple of/ a few weeks so will hit him up if nothing comes out in the meantime.

There's nobody that makes sense - RCG is a year in, Blake 1.5 years in...maybe Mitchell Moses?

But we don't have another halfback option, so that would be silly.

84 Baby

Referee
Did his name start with an M?

Noise

Coach
Hopefully Lane or Blake.

lingard

Coach
When BA was the assistant coach.

To be fair, most assistant coaches are not seriously considered as NRL coaches in the near term. There's more of them for starters, and there are relatively few NRL coaching vacancies.

Kidwell was an assistant for the Storm (who regularly make the finals). Peter Gentle is currently the coach of the Broncos ;)

Shut up.

Latest posts