What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
Someone should share this with Phil Slothfield, since it was him that couldn’t comprehend this.

Ben Ikin and Paul Kent went on record during an episode of NRL360 a couple of years ago and said that they scoured every media piece concerning the so-called 5 year plan and they could not find one piece of evidence that suggests that Gould has said that the 5-year plan was to win the premiership. Slothfield, to my knowledge, has not commented or responded since
I'm still waiting for NRL 360 to win a Logie for "Champagne Comedy Show Of The Year".

MugaB

Coach
or Russell Packer?
I wouldn't mind Russel at the foot of the mountains, he is very loose, but when Ivan got him to WT, he was their leader and basically owned every fwd pack for that year, until that last month of that season, too bad for packer that he is stuck at a batshit crazy club, he really hates Ivan now, i wonder if he would ever consider working with him again?
i meet packer that great year the tigers had where they beat up all the top teams and won by like a few points, and watched origin with him, hes a pretty funny guy, but very straight fwd, and myopic, your either with him or against him, that translates on the field with his agro

Jane Murray

Bench
I wouldn't mind Russel at the foot of the mountains, he is very loose, but when Ivan got him to WT, he was their leader and basically owned every fwd pack for that year, until that last month of that season, too bad for packer that he is stuck at a batshit crazy club, he really hates Ivan now, i wonder if he would ever consider working with him again?
i meet packer that great year the tigers had where they beat up all the top teams and won by like a few points, and watched origin with him, hes a pretty funny guy, but very straight fwd, and myopic, your either with him or against him, that translates on the field with his agro

No thanks. Packer is a right out grub, and he is a coward.

chrisD

Coach
JFH, Leota, Tetavano, Leniu will be the first 17, and mong head Hetherington (unfortunately) will be depth, and we just need another near minimum depth journeyman signing, someone like Matagi.

martielang

Bench
I'd probably looking at Aiden Guerra. He's playing on an edge at the moment but more than capable to play in the middle for a year or two.

murraymob

Coach
I run harder than him and I can be signed for a few bourbons and pies .Past his best no thanks

JFH, Leota, Tetavano, Leniu will be the first 17, and mong head Hetherington (unfortunately) will be depth, and we just need another near minimum depth journeyman signing, someone like Matagi.

The same Matagi that played for us in 2014? Didn’t realise he was still running around.

He was good for us that year.

Kilkenny

Coach
For all the talk around his ill discipline Jack Hetherington has more upside than almost anyone you could throw up to bring in as a recruit. If we can’t retain Tamou I think Jack steps straight into the job, offers the same as Tamou only younger and is yet to really hit his peak. For me it is a no brainer we just need to show faith in Hetherington and I have no doubt he will deliver even if there may be a risk of an unfortunate suspension along the way.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
For all the talk around his ill discipline Jack Hetherington has more upside than almost anyone you could throw up to bring in as a recruit. If we can’t retain Tamou I think Jack steps straight into the job, offers the same as Tamou only younger and is yet to really hit his peak. For me it is a no brainer we just need to show faith in Hetherington and I have no doubt he will deliver even if there may be a risk of an unfortunate suspension along the way.

He is Penrith's 2021 MG.

Bob

Juniors
Totally agree

Luke Bowden

First Grade

100% agree

If we can’t retain Tamou there’s no reason to think Hetherington will be playing regular first grade. He was sixth in the prop rotation this year, he’ll likely only get game time if there’s an injury.

Blues Riff

Bench
...he really hates Ivan now, i wonder if he would ever consider working with him again?

Ivan gave Packer his debut at the Warriors. He was also the one visting in gaol when he was public enemy #1. Got him a nice contract at the Tigpies. So packer hates him now? Why's that? Ah yes that's right, Ivan changed jobs.
Don't believe Hooper's drivel. Packer, or any of the other flogs in that team would be honoured to wear the Penrith jersey. We don't need them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.