What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain vs Warriors

Version IV

Juniors
With No Wade,
And Bombers 2nd hand man Chad suspended who will be captain.
If SJ is playing i could see him being given the job, but i prefer he just left to play
To me its then down to 2 players

Dugan - Who i could him doing the lead from the front style, wanting to get involved more taking hitups.
Brailey - Who is the long term captain option, he could be the way to go, if he handles i would give to him full time

lolesi

First Grade
SJ.
please be captain and go back to your wonderful ways, so skillful, so handsome.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know that it matters who captains us. The Warriors will kill us. They appear to care.

But I don't care right about now ...... the ladders looking swell.

At the beginning of the year did we all put our hard earned on a place result or all on the nose.

We are doing okay for plodders. I think a lot of it has to do with the amount of shit starters in the field.

If Johnson plays just give the Captaincy to him.

He has been steering us to victory in most of the games he has played in and he plays the full 80 minutes so might as well reward him with the Captaincy.

Latest posts