What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Eels

Big Marn

Juniors
The trouble is do you really want roll the dice on getting a correct ruling during a game with all the incompetent refs we have to deal with? Plus Jazz has probably got a target on his back as he has been involved in quite a few incidents this year.
Remove the behaviour and you remove the possibility of being dudded.

Unless its a forward pass. Was it the Eels game last year when RTS pass was deemed forward?
It blows my mind that something that can influence the game as much as anything else, cant be reviewed in any way, shape, or form. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
Brown actually dropped his knee on Jazz's head after the "punch" and if the "punch" was enough for 10 mins, then so was the "knee to head" - what a crock of shit the reffing is in this sport.

Meth

Staff member
I personally don't think either of them should have gone.

If Brown doesn't escalate it by disturbing the ruck, there's no issue. Warriors penalty.

I could also live with Parramatta getting the penalty. I could also live with the ref just saying "piss off guys. Jazz, play the ball"

Rich102

Staff member
Jazz had been mouthing off at the players in the tackle.
Obviously the Ref heard this.
I am sure this had a bearing on the penalty.

Blair

Coach
I clocked-off with about twenty minutes to go. The stress was getting to me and I was turning into my old man from back in the day, shouting at the TV.

The mrs didn't like it, she hasn't seen me that fired up, in earnest, since 2011.

She asked me if I wanted to know the score a bit later (and I had to know it as I needed to log back on and post the NRL ladder) and I sensed her body-language was no good, we'd lost.

It hit hard and I've been off the forum for a few days but have appreciated all the banter I've just caught up on.

Tongue

Juniors
I clocked-off with about twenty minutes to go. The stress was getting to me and I was turning into my old man from back in the day, shouting at the TV.

The mrs didn't like it, she hasn't seen me that fired up, in earnest, since 2011.

She asked me if I wanted to know the score a bit later (and I had to know it as I needed to log back on and post the NRL ladder) and I sensed her body-language was no good, we'd lost.

It hit hard and I've been off the forum for a few days but have appreciated all the banter I've just caught up on.

Rest assured, we will win this Sunday.

Campion

Juniors
That Ben Flower one was nuts. Probably would've got sent off just with the initial punch, then punched him again on the ground when he was already knocked out!

Latest posts