What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If we don't finish 4th and finish 5th say we beat the sharks in week 1 we will be versing Melbourne or roosters in week 2 potentially without Dylan Brown. Finish top 4 and go all out against panthers. If we win we get a week off if we lose we still get a home semi against most likely south's or knights.

A top four finish is a must!!!!

Don't we play the winner of 5th vs 8th if we finish 4th?

hindy111

Post Whore
Surely Turbo doesn't play origin. I feel he owes it to Manly to just sit it out and try and build his body up. Plus he hasn't earned his spot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we lost our first game, our next game would be a home game.

If we win, we get the week off and the GF qualifier would be a home game (though it might get moved to Homebush)
I don't think week 3 of the finals would be at home unless you won in week 1.

eels_fan

First Grade
I can't remember where I read it but I believe V'Landys wants all Sydney finals to be played at ANZ to maximise the people that can attend.

he said that was what he wanted, but that’s not what ended up being resolved/decided. Mainly because it meant Penrith would miss out on a home final at the Riff and Gus wouldn’t have been happy...