What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Thu - Broncos 16-32 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
Not what I want to happen mate.

Broncos have been the worst team and deserve the spoon.

I just think in this case they will win. Cowboys have been every bit as awful recently.

Yeah all good mate, I was just jesting. I don’t get upset over people’s tips, in the end everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Will you be more upset at losing tonight than you were after the 15 GF?

A spoon is something your club will never live down.

Us getting the spoon means more to you cowboy flogs than it does to us, we have been living rent free in your heads since we joined the league.

However, as sure as death and taxes the Broncos will be back in the winners circle much quicker than the cowboys and that’s the important thing to remember.

Us getting the spoon means more to you cowboy flogs than it does to us, we have been living rent free in your heads since we joined the league.

However, as sure as death and taxes the Broncos will be back in the winners circle much quicker than the cowboys and that’s the important thing to remember.
I've seen you and IBM in quite a few Cowboys threads over the last 3 years. The 2015 GF has been eating away at the "Bronx Nation" for almost 5 years. Adding a spoon to it will be the icing on the cake, to compliment the 2015 Premiership, 2014 Nines Title that came at the expense of your mob and all those finals games the Cowboys have owned against the Donkeys.

Reflector

Juniors
People all over the world will be watching. If man was on the moon it would be beamed into space for him to see it.

"Brisbane Broncos really are the worst team, the worst, they're terrible, awful, and you can believe me when I say that, folks"

- Donald Trump

"The Brisbane Broncos in all my years are the poorest team I've ever seen and I've got good faith that the Dallas Cowboys will hand them their first silver spoon....oh look- cupcakes!"

- Joe Biden

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I've seen you and IBM in quite a few Cowboys threads over the last 3 years. The 2015 GF has been eating away at the "Bronx Nation" for almost 5 years. Adding a spoon to it will be the icing on the cake, to compliment the 2015 Premiership, 2014 Nines Title that came at the expense of your mob and all those finals games the Cowboys have owned against the Donkeys.

I’ll let you have the 2015 bragging rights obviously. For me the pain has passed and I celebrate what was an amazing year that only ended with being pipped right at the death.

The 2014 nines title tho - LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
puzzle.php

"Brisbane Broncos really are the worst team, the worst, they're terrible, awful, and you can believe me when I say that, folks"

- Donald Trump

"The Brisbane Broncos in all my years are the poorest team I've ever seen and I've got good faith that the Dallas Cowboys will hand them their first silver spoon....oh look- cupcakes!"

- Joe Biden
:p:cool: