What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Timer

Coach
Totally agree, cannot understand why they had him on again. Had to laugh when Fletch asked what do they look for when you are interviewed for the head coaching role. Our former head coach struggled to give a sensible answer that showed any credible coaching knowledge, no surprise there. He finally came out with some dribble that he use to trot out in his after match press conferences.
Hard to believe that after 7 years as a HC he was so unintelligent, unenlightening, totally uninspiring and mind numbing and that’s being kind.

Goobly gock answers to simple questions and of course all with a Cheshire Cat grin.

You have to ask yourself WTF was he like for his original interview and how could they have possibly employed him.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
When I was watching my girlfriend says oh there’s that bloke you cannot stand. I said listen to him and see what you think. She is involved in HR and she said after his interview comment.
“Who would hire that guy. Not only would I not put him forward for any positions vacant I would look at the company that is actually considering him and think what are you actually looking at this guy for.”

Now she can understand my frustrations with the Mcmoron as a coach

Dragon David

First Grade
Totally agree, cannot understand why they had him on again. Had to laugh when Fletch asked what do they look for when you are interviewed for the head coaching role. Our former head coach struggled to give a sensible answer that showed any credible coaching knowledge, no surprise there. He finally came out with some dribble that he use to trot out in his after match press conferences.
I think Fletch mentioned "head job" role a couple of times when he asked that question. LOL

Dea

Juniors
I can’t understand how he gets a call up to comment as a coach of any quality when you look at the performance of his team these last few years. The dragons are abysmal and he made them so. He has no credibility in the coaching fraternity based upon his achievements and as a commentator on the game, not only has he nothing I want to listen to, but I will turn off the show that invited him to speak.

getsmarty

Immortal
I can’t understand how he gets a call up to comment as a coach of any quality when you look at the performance of his team these last few years. The dragons are abysmal and he made them so. He has no credibility in the coaching fraternity based upon his achievements and as a commentator on the game, not only has he nothing I want to listen to, but I will turn off the show that invited him to speak.

Gareth67

First Grade
8D60AC26-E6A4-4E04-BFDC-A0234FA2B0E1.jpeg

“ Get over it you pack of whiners . The fact is you never had it so good when I was at the helm . Crikey you only have to look at the results that little fat Albert has delivered to understand that . I have been told that I will be the ‘ next big thing ‘ on Aussie T.V screens so you had better get use to seeing more of my dashing good looks in the future . “

“ By the way , while I have your undivided attention , you can tell that mug Griffo not to get on the honker to ask me for advice on how to get those f##king oranges peeled for 17 people in the space of 10 minutes at the half-time break . “

Gareth67

First Grade
Exactly!! f**k this thread right off. Tomorrow 6pm will hopefully be an end to this bullshit and we can start moving forward under a new and outside coach :fingers_crossed_tone1::fingers_crossed_tone1:

Agree , it now serves no purpose - should had been terminated a couple of weeks after his departure .

As you say redv13 , may we move on to a new era under Griffin - a successful one at that .

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
Well...

This thread should be bumped to remind fans why we are at the blunty end of the table.

That sh*tbag should be be strung up by his jowls from a crossbar and f*ck-ing whipped.
And the administrators should be strung up beside him by their ballsacks.

Until the club starts winning consistently, until the club starts genuinely competing consistently & until the club gets rid of 3/4 of its roster..... this thread should be front & foremost on page 1.

It should now be titled "Sack the Memory of MacGregor."

Wherever he ends up, the mission of thread is to have him sacked.

He can keep his own business etc but when he starts his “ Mary’s Musings” column in the Illawarra mockery, the gloves are off.

School visits confined to Dapto and perhaps Figtree.

Last edited: