What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Sun - Dragons 30-22 Storm @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 20: Dragons v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Storm Outs

• Brenko Lee
  • Cameron Smith
  • Cameron Munster
  • Felise Kaufusi
  • Jahrome Hughes
  • Jesse Bromwich
  • Josh Addo-Carr
  • Justin Olam
  • Kenneath Bromwich
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona
  • Suliasi Vunivalu
  • Tino Faasuamaleaui

Dragons Outs
  • Ben Hunt

iu

STORM.99/07

Bench
I can’t believe Storm have that many fit reserves ready to go, why didn’t they loan any to the Warriors? Oh yeah because they are f**kwits, a parasite on rugby league.
Did anyone at the Warriors ask to loan any players from Storm

SDM

First Grade
The Storm are in a great position.

As much as I hate them and hope they go out in straight sets, they probably won't.

I can't believe they are 3rd in Premiership betting.

Most of the side gets a week off this week, then they get a final in QLD well rested. Win that and they get another week off to rest and another final in QLD.

Then there is the sook coach and 2nd ref captain.

I think they are the most likely team to line up in the GF, where they will be close to an even money bet if not favourites.

Saxon

Bench
The NRL facilitated the process and asked all clubs to help, some did, some had their own injury crises and the Storm were just f**kwits, they offered them a smug post-reaming pep talk from the biggest f**kwit to ever lace a boot.
I don't recall Fergo addressing the Warriors.

moffla

Bench
The NRL facilitated the process and asked all clubs to help, some did, some had their own injury crises and the Storm were just f**kwits, they offered them a smug post-reaming pep talk from the biggest f**kwit to ever lace a boot.
They improved rapidly after that chat...:cool:

Saxon

Bench
The Storm are in a great position.

As much as I hate them and hope they go out in straight sets, they probably won't.

I can't believe they are 3rd in Premiership betting.

Most of the side gets a week off this week, then they get a final in QLD well rested. Win that and they get another week off to rest and another final in QLD.

Then there is the sook coach and 2nd ref captain.

I think they are the most likely team to line up in the GF, where they will be close to an even money bet if not favourites.
Yawn.
More whining from a salty bitch whose team get to sleep in their own beds and have had to travel out of Sydney like 3 times all year.

SDM

First Grade
Yawn.
More whining from a salty bitch whose team get to sleep in their own beds and have had to travel out of Sydney like 3 times all year.
You didn’t understand the post you dope. I’m not salty or whining, was merely pointing out they are in a strong position. Since I posted this on Thursday they have move into outright favourites, so obviously the masses finally caught up to my analysis.

Smack

Coach
actually looking forward to watch this game, interesting to see how it unfolds because it's not the same spastic team with norman