What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
SDB you said I’m an alt. I’m not. I was on worl years ago but nothing until now Moniker was dragons65 or something like that.
Interesting..

Why are you here when:
a) none of those posts actually address OT’s claims?
b) nobody called you to this thread?
c) you didn’t actually answer my questions in the hero’s thread?
d) where are these posts you claimed proved OT’s claims?

It all smells very fishy (and sad)..

Almost like a rotten avocado

not_all_there

Juniors
Interesting..

Why are you here when:
a) none of those posts actually address OT’s claims?
b) nobody called you to this thread?
c) you didn’t actually answer my questions in the hero’s thread?
d) where are these posts you claimed proved OT’s claims?

It all smells very fishy (and sad)..
a. Both posts said he couldn’t drink
b. SBD posted a link when replying to me in the heroes thread
c. I’ll answer in a minute. I’ll have to see what the question was
d where are the posts? First I searched Muzby and Drunk. I soon worked out who it was aimed at. Then I searched dragonamy and drink. It wasnt that difficult.

Now what is fishy and sad?

Old Timer

Coach
@Old Timer

fine. We can do it here.

I’ve never seen Samy say that he had an issue with alcohol. I’ve seen him say that he didn’t drink.

I’ve also seen him make up a bunch of bullshit stories. If I remember correctly, there was even a time that he fooled me into thinking he had inside info, and I had a crack at you for questioning him. More fool me.

But I’ve never seen him say that he had issues with alcohol. And I’m genuinely curious to see if that happened. It’d add a lot of context.

Why is it so hard to provide me a link? Just the thread would do.
Dragonsamy is not the one in question.

The order of events is that in the “other games thread” muzby wanted to be a smart arse and tried a dismissive put down re the rules of the game and he was clearly incorrect

Instead of accepting his mistake he continued on being belligerent as usual and I suggested he needed a HIA and then I said that his continued support losing argument indicated he failed the HIA.

muzby then changed tactics and went from his blunder about the rules to wanting to give me a morals lesson re my sarcasm.

I suggested if he wanted to give lessons in morals that he sit down and tell his children about his bullying and taunting of Dragonsamy re alcohol.

muzby wants to pull people into line when it suits him but never sees himself at fault and he had tagged a few with the “alcohol” tag so he can’t have it both ways as there are plenty who know how bad an issue with alcohol can be even resulting in suicides from sufferers and victims.

Regardless of what Dragonsamy or for that matter others do / did it doesn’t condone the behaviour of muzby who is the forum moralist willing to call all sorts of people all sorts of things whilst calling foul and hanging out sermons.

muzby is a merkin and that’s all there is too it.

SBD82

Coach

The order of events is that in the “other games thread” muzby wanted to be a smart arse and tried a dismissive put down re the rules of the game and he was clearly incorrect

Instead of accepting his mistake he continued on being belligerent as usual and I suggested he needed a HIA and then I said that his continued support losing argument indicated he failed the HIA.

muzby then changed tactics and went from his blunder about the rules to wanting to give me a morals lesson re my sarcasm.

I suggested if he wanted to give lessons in morals that he sit down and tell his children about his bullying and taunting of Dragonsamy re alcohol.

muzby wants to pull people into line when it suits him but never sees himself at fault and he had tagged a few with the “alcohol” tag so he can’t have it both ways as there are plenty who know how bad an issue with alcohol can be even resulting in suicides from sufferers and victims.

Regardless of what Dragonsamy or for that matter others do / did it doesn’t condone the behaviour of muzby who is the forum moralist willing to call all sorts of people all sorts of things whilst calling foul and hanging out sermons.

I thought your post read as though Samy was a reformed alcoholic that Muzby was badgering with alcohol taunts. Judging by the posts from your new friend, I’m not the only one who thought so.

Did I misconstrue your meaning?

Old Timer

Coach
I thought your post read as though Samy was a reformed alcoholic that Muzby was badgering with alcohol taunts. Judging by the posts from your new friend, I’m not the only one who thought so.

Did I misconstrue your meaning?
Do some homework in the Hooks Heroes and Other Games threads and then go back over some of the exchanges between Dragonsamy and muzby and get back to me.

You might notice that muzby has given me a few “alcohol” barbs as well so his offhand treatment of alcoholism doesn’t give him the right to take the moral high ground with other health issues and then accuse people of being uncaring.

SBD82

Coach
Do some homework in the Hooks Heroes and Other Games threads and then go back over some of the exchanges between Dragonsamy and muzby and get back to me.

You might notice that muzby has given me a few “alcohol” barbs as well so his offhand treatment of alcoholism doesn’t give him the right to take the moral high ground with other health issues and then accuse people of being uncaring.
What’s with the obfuscation?

Why are you unable to give me a straight answer on this?

SBD82

Coach
@Old Timer

this is your post, when I read it I thought that Samy must have made reference to his former alcoholism, and Muzby had harassed him based on that disclosure. I thought that, if true, that was pretty poor form from Muzby, I sought clarification, and now you’re going off on some weird tangent and won’t answer my question.

Why don’t you get your kids to sit down with you and explain to them how a guy who admitted he previously had a problem with alcohol whobno longer drinks and basically begged you to not make references that he was drunk but you insisted on continuing on with your assertions and bullying him at every opportunity.

Have I completely misunderstood, or were you just making shit up? Am I crazy? Is this not what you’re saying here?

Old Timer

Coach
@Old Timer

this is your post, when I read it I thought that Samy must have made reference to his former alcoholism, and Muzby had harassed him based on that disclosure. I thought that, if true, that was pretty poor form from Muzby, I sought clarification, and now you’re going off on some weird tangent and won’t answer my question.

Have I completely misunderstood, or were you just making shit up? Am I crazy? Is this not what you’re saying here?
Obviously you don’t comprehend any better than muzby

I clearly stated that muzby taunted and bullied Dragonsamy by using references to alcohol and him being pissed etc and all the while knowing that Dragonsamy has stated clearly he didn’t drink due to previously having issues with alcohol.

I can’t make it any clearer than that.

I also pointed out the context of why I suggested muzby tell his kids about what he said to Dragonsamy in light of knowing if Dragonsamy declaring he didn’t drink.

if you can’t follow that then there is little pint in discussing it with you.

muzby loves to take moral high ground and give morals lectures when he himself is guilty of poor behaviour but refuses to acknowledge it and somehow justify his own actions because of the actions of others.

It really isn’t that hard to follow and it is not that hard for you to go some homework and understand the context of what I am saying.

if you don’t believe what I have said then to be quite honest I don’t care as I know the truth of the matter.

SBD82

Coach
Obviously you don’t comprehend any better than muzby

I clearly stated that muzby taunted and bullied Dragonsamy by using references to alcohol and him being pissed etc and all the while knowing that Dragonsamy has stated clearly he didn’t drink due to previously having issues with alcohol.

I can’t make it any clearer than that.

I also pointed out the context of why I suggested muzby tell his kids about what he said to Dragonsamy in light of knowing if Dragonsamy declaring he didn’t drink.

if you can’t follow that then there is little pint in discussing it with you.

muzby loves to take moral high ground and give morals lectures when he himself is guilty of poor behaviour but refuses to acknowledge it and somehow justify his own actions because of the actions of others.

It really isn’t that hard to follow and it is not that hard for you to go some homework and understand the context of what I am saying.

if you don’t believe what I have said then to be quite honest I don’t care as I know the truth of the matter.
I don’t give a shit about your petty squabbles with Muzby.

Are you saying that Samy had issues with alcoholism and Muzby was making fun of those issues? A yes or no response would be great.

Old Timer

Coach
I don’t give a shit about your petty squabbles with Muzby.

Are you saying that Samy had issues with alcoholism and Muzby was making fun of those issues? A yes or no response would be great.
If you read things properly you wouldn’t need to ask the question.

Go back & re read paragraph 2 of my previous post.

Then go back and read some of muzby’s other posts where he introduces the argument people must be pissed or alcohol affected to post what they did which by all accounts of his own argument is doubling down on a major health issue and affliction.

SBD82

Coach
If you read things properly you wouldn’t need to ask the question.

Go back & re read paragraph 2 of my previous post.

Then go back and read some of muzby’s other posts where he introduces the argument people must be pissed or alcohol affected to post what they did which by all accounts of his own argument is doubling down on a major health issue and affliction.
I’m trying to clarify if you’re making an allegation that I would consider very serious. I don’t want anything except a simple and direct answer.

Are you saying that Samy disclosed his alcoholism and Muzby, knowing that, used it to put shit on him?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Hang on a second..

So because in a completely different thread on a different forum I said a player no longer gets sent off for tripping, you’ve gone and made up a complete lie on a different to try to make me look bad?

That’s next level..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m trying to clarify if you’re making an allegation that I would consider very serious. I don’t want anything except a simple and direct answer.

Are you saying that Samy disclosed his alcoholism and Muzby, knowing that, used it to put shit on him?
Yep I’d be keen to hear this too OT..

Latest posts