What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris made the right call on the Brailey's, no issue here

coolumsharkie

Referee
Johnny McMartin was one of my favs. Loved watching him play. Every scrum he was last man up off the deck. The bloke could hook.

When I was a kid saw him him come off the field up close with a 6 inch gash in the side of his leg. Good old metal stud days. I've mentioned this before but the memory is still vivid like it happened last week.

Yeah....really developing into a quality rake who actually has the footy smarts. I reckon we were a chance to jag that game last night had he stayed on the field. Loving his little darts which put the defence in two minds. Little superstar in the making imo.
With SJ gone he was the only "artist" we had.
A good team needs both the artists and the criminals.

Weaponhead

Coach
B2 is a gun. It's massive when a club develops key position players. No coincidence Pennies have risen with Cleary and Luai becoming to drawer halves. Edwards is real solid and adding Api has taken them to a new level. Storm have been the same.

Only Easts get to buy elite spine players and only develop 1 (Friend).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes very happy with the progress.

Needs to be encouraged to own the team. All else coming along well.

Sure have halves either side, decide when to go there.

Everything else is you be great mates with whomever is fullback.

Special K

Coach
I can't believe we were able to hang onto him. I really thought we would be left with Jayden.

Blayke has superstar written all over him. Once we get some props who can defend around the middle with him he will be even fresher. Poor little bastard is always on the back foot and covering the impact props we have. We need a f**ken worker in the middle with him.

bluefox68

Staff member
I can't believe we were able to hang onto him. I really thought we would be left with Jayden.

Blayke has superstar written all over him. Once we get some props who can defend around the middle with him he will be even fresher. Poor little bastard is always on the back foot and covering the impact props we have. We need a f**ken worker in the middle with him.

Is Josh McGuire available?

carinashark

First Grade
If he needs surgery might miss first few weeks off pre season. Good opportunity to focus on bulking up
Well this year I’ve had plenty of time in hospital and I can dead set g/tee you will put on weight . Add steroids and you get anger as well .
Also while on Brailey I would like to see Jayden back in our team at lock but his real asset to us could be off the bench. He could cover hooker , lock, . Tracy covers hooker and halves. The Brailey ‘ s would open space on the bench as well with the inevitable injuries.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bit hard on Jayden, knights were pleased, then went for the year.

Farged them up actually, had problems with the position all year.

Latest posts