What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. The Dickhead has caught it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
66820821_10157770803134614_4703711366395985920_n.jpg

67066486_10157770803204614_6461048169571549184_n.jpg

66665214_10157770803269614_5061043441308270592_n.jpg

Same kind of indoctrination, just in another form. Have fun with your "tribe" Thickskin.

Generalzod

Immortal
You really need to do more research on this.
And by research I mean from a source other than David Avocado Wolfe or Paleo Pete.

The 97% survival rate, on the surface, seems pretty good. And it would be if the virus weren't so easily transmissible and if there were any known treatment, cure or vaccine.

Mexico, for one nation, has a fatality rate of 10%. If you dig deep enough, I'm sure you'll find other countries whose fatality rates are higher than the global average.

Then there's the old chestnut of "it's just a bad 'flu. The 'flu kills more people every year".

Wrong. The 'flu is responsible for between 400-600,000 deaths per annum. COVID-19 is at 1,039,000 and climbing, after around 7-8 months and, for the large part, with the world under lockdown.

The numbers are still trending upward. Europe is seeing a second wave right across the board, the Middle East is taking off, parts of South America are lighting up again.

Make no mistake, it is a f@#$ing horrible virus.

Those that die, die a slow, painful and horrific death.

5 days before lockdown, I spent the night in an ICU watching my mother die from respiratory failure - non COVID-related. It was horrible.

You know what a fish looks like after you've caught it and it is lying there, out of water, and madly gasping for air? That's what it was like for her for the last 5 days of her life. And that is how COVID patients succumb. There are over a million families globally who have had to endure the same thing for their loved ones and to hear people like you dismiss the cause so flippantly through absolute, downright ignorance riles me no end.

Sorry for the rant, but as I'm sure you can imagine it hits a nerve with me.

Seriously, do some research.

This is a good starting point. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

please stop making sense...

DJDL

Bench
Here's A better one! ......and by the way, you bring up Mexico - no one (esp MSM) mentions Sweden!

Alright, so I finally had time to sit down and watch this in its entirety. I had all intentions of doing so, but only managed to last 4:57.

To claim, with a straight face, that "in Australia, for example, people are thrown into prison if they do not wear a mask, or do not wear it properly as deemed by the authorities" is nothing short of laughable.

And in the next breath "in the Philippines, people who do not wear a mask, or do not wear it properly, in this sense, are getting shot in the head."

There was ONE instance of this happening.

According to news reports: "The suspect was cautioned by a village health worker ... for not wearing a face mask," the police report said. "But the suspect got angry, uttering provoking words and eventually attacked the personnel using a scythe.". Source: here

Find me credible news sources which backup either of these claims and I'll happily press play on the remaining 40-odd minutes.

As for Sweden, thanks for bringing that up.

You tout a mortality rate of ~3%. That's the global average. Sweden is at ~6%.
Their death per capita rate was, at one point, the highest of all European nations.
The epidemiologist who advised their government on strategy has admitted to their mistakes in the early handling strategies. Source: here

When bringing up the Sweden argument, most COVID-denialists cite Sweden's refusal for a lockdown when, in fact, they can't lockdown as it is a breach of their constitution. Source: here

In actuality, they had something of a "voluntary" and "suggested" lockdown and people adjusted their behaviour in line with suggestions and recommendations.

"While Sweden didn't officially lock down, many in the country have described a locked-down "feeling" that has eased in the summer months.

At the start of the outbreak, only high schools and universities closed; daycare and elementary schools have been open. Businesses have also remained open, but typically at reduced hours, and restaurants have functioned at reduced capacity.

Swedes have been asked to keep their distance in public, refrain from non-essential travel, and work from home when possible. Gatherings of more than 50 people are also banned. People age 70 and over are advised to stay away from others as much as possible
." Source: here

Lastly, as has been discussed elsewhere in this forum, COVID is not just about mortality rates but about long-term health effects. Some of which have proven to be extremely debilitating.

From the same article in the last link.
"What we have learned these months is that COVID-19 is not only about death, it is also about ill health," Spurkland said. "Quite a number of people going through the infection have long-term symptoms, that may be stopping them from resuming their daily life. We do not know yet how large a proportion of those who get the virus will fall into this category, but it is certainly a concern."

So again, please, for the love of god, get yourself some credible sources of information. Research it, question it by all means, but don't just dismiss the overwhelming advice of highly educated and experienced health experts from every corner of the globe based on the ravings of a lawyer whose claims can be discredited in about ten seconds flat.

Alright, so I finally had time to sit down and watch this in its entirety. I had all intentions of doing so, but only managed to last 4:57.

To claim, with a straight face, that "in Australia, for example, people are thrown into prison if they do not wear a mask, or do not wear it properly as deemed by the authorities" is nothing short of laughable.

And in the next breath "in the Philippines, people who do not wear a mask, or do not wear it properly, in this sense, are getting shot in the head."

There was ONE instance of this happening.

According to news reports: "The suspect was cautioned by a village health worker ... for not wearing a face mask," the police report said. "But the suspect got angry, uttering provoking words and eventually attacked the personnel using a scythe.". Source: here

Find me credible news sources which backup either of these claims and I'll happily press play on the remaining 40-odd minutes.

As for Sweden, thanks for bringing that up.

You tout a mortality rate of ~3%. That's the global average. Sweden is at ~6%.
Their death per capita rate was, at one point, the highest of all European nations.
The epidemiologist who advised their government on strategy has admitted to their mistakes in the early handling strategies. Source: here

When bringing up the Sweden argument, most COVID-denialists cite Sweden's refusal for a lockdown when, in fact, they can't lockdown as it is a breach of their constitution. Source: here

In actuality, they had something of a "voluntary" and "suggested" lockdown and people adjusted their behaviour in line with suggestions and recommendations.

"While Sweden didn't officially lock down, many in the country have described a locked-down "feeling" that has eased in the summer months.

At the start of the outbreak, only high schools and universities closed; daycare and elementary schools have been open. Businesses have also remained open, but typically at reduced hours, and restaurants have functioned at reduced capacity.

Swedes have been asked to keep their distance in public, refrain from non-essential travel, and work from home when possible. Gatherings of more than 50 people are also banned. People age 70 and over are advised to stay away from others as much as possible
." Source: here

Lastly, as has been discussed elsewhere in this forum, COVID is not just about mortality rates but about long-term health effects. Some of which have proven to be extremely debilitating.

From the same article in the last link.
"What we have learned these months is that COVID-19 is not only about death, it is also about ill health," Spurkland said. "Quite a number of people going through the infection have long-term symptoms, that may be stopping them from resuming their daily life. We do not know yet how large a proportion of those who get the virus will fall into this category, but it is certainly a concern."

So again, please, for the love of god, get yourself some credible sources of information. Research it, question it by all means, but don't just dismiss the overwhelming advice of highly educated and experienced health experts from every corner of the globe based on the ravings of a lawyer whose claims can be discredited in about ten seconds flat.
All you frightened sheep- Just keep living in fear, wear your masks, subject your kids to the same, beg for your warp speed vaxx - but just Remember my Freedom doesn't end where your fears begin!!

Version IV

Juniors
Don't you love it over there lol

In most states you don't have to be on ballot jus write the name in.

Some guy died 2 weeks before an election, the wrote his wife's name in she gets elected

Kanye West using this tactic in some states lol

Marchad

Juniors
What kind of idiot takes a computer to a repair shop and doesn’t pick it up.
I want to see the video of Hunter Biden smoking meth than going on a sex romp with some lady.

Latest posts