What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Chipmunk

Coach
Well he also has to own the stupid moment of leaving RCG & Nrown off for too long

In fairness the longer they play, the more tired we're going to be at the back end of the game

I think part of the reason we lose our way at the back end of games against stronger teams is because Paulo/RCG/Brown have to play too many minutes. Mahoney can't play 80 minutes, either can Lane. We need more from our bench, outside of Niukore we had little this year from our bench players. None of the others we used are capable of any more than filling a hole whilst Paulo/RCG/Brown have a break.

IFR33K

Coach
Interestingly, I thought our edges fared far better against what I think is the best attacking shift in the comp. To put that into perspective, we had a rookie in Dunster (min wage), Waqa ($400k Ish), Taka (possibly $200k) and Gennings (maybe $150k).

Compare that to Sivo (I reckon at least $350k), Mennings ($300k-ish), Waqa ($400k ish) and Fergo ($500k).

We are overpaying our edges massively for what they offer.

The sad thing is changes should of been made weeks ago, not forced in a sudden death.

What waqa has dished up is nothing short of a disgrace. Taka has never remotely offered anything so disgusting.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It was 18-8 when they went off ... the 12 points leaked while they were off was a fair issue

definitely agree. But thought we would have come home strong once they were back on, and Paulo showed that in the 2nd half, but the missed kicked changed the whole game.

it was a 8 point turn around point pressure on us to score points which then leads to the Drown interception.

Get the kick it’s 20 all with us getting the ball, with our starting middles on......game changes....

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Hang on before you dopes all berate our younger players.

Let's look at the young talent we had with big expectations, ?
Bevan French , even fittler talked him up as the most talented hed seen in years. Now killing it in England.
Don't forget ge let jnr paulo go, only to buy him back for twice the amount.
I don't know, its more to do with how bad the rest of the coaches are.
The only coaches that are clearly better than him are Bennett, Bellamy, Stuart and Robinson. Cleary is probably better and the Gold Coast coach is possibly better. The rest are trash. Brad is as good as any of the rest of them.
Fittler would over all be better than him because he could attract better players.
It blows my mind how people can judge him as an elite coach. We have never ever, under his tenure, looked like anything that resembled a good coached team.

Yes we have made the finals , but never ever ever looked like a team that could go all the way under Arthur, yet everyone wants to suck.his cock.

Do you fools realise he has made millions within the time he has been masquerading as a coach??

When you go to work on Monday, just remember that a fraud like brad arthur is making 10 x your income, and the guy is holidaying in Fiji, with the intellectual capacity of a forklift driver.

Anyhow , keep supporting the failure

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree ... they simply couldnt all be off together

I've been saying for weeks that one starts off bench. Especialy without Niakuore. We lost that 10 point lead to fast in 2nd half. Yes Moses should of leveled it up but at 18-8 we had to be first to score. And had we it was game over.
We need to look at those 10mins. I still felt Souths where a better side. Always looked more likely. At 18-8 Guth did throw a poor ball. Had we went in 24-8... Plenty of missed chances but Reynolds kicking game just blews Moses away.

Burton looks special. Panthers have 2 good halves. Get a relationship with each other where you let us take him and we will give up one of our kids in future. An alliance.....

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Hahaha suck a big one again ladies. When you have merkins like bitch Moses it’s what happens.
Y’all a bunch of sooks, goodbye & see you next year for a fail

hindy111

Post Whore
Hahaha suck a big one again ladies. When you have merkins like bitch Moses it’s what happens.

You motherf**ker. But yes I agree. He is not going to get us anywhere. At 26-18 we just threw it away.
Had we held some nerve once Jennnings scored it would of been 26-24 with 6 or 7 to go.....

I'd rather Brooks.

strider

Post Whore
I've been saying for weeks that one starts off bench. Especialy without Niakuore. We lost that 10 point lead to fast in 2nd half. Yes Moses should of leveled it up but at 18-8 we had to be first to score. And had we it was game over.
We need to look at those 10mins. I still felt Souths where a better side. Always looked more likely. At 18-8 Guth did throw a poor ball. Had we went in 24-8... Plenty of missed chances but Reynolds kicking game just blews Moses away.

Burton looks special. Panthers have 2 good halves. Get a relationship with each other where you let us take him and we will give up one of our kids in future. An alliance.....
I think they can all start ... but you gotta try and get Nrown all the way to half time and maybe just get one of the others to the 30 min mark while the first one goes off about 20 mins ... then stagger em back on ..... OR of course have something better coming on .... marata was missed

Tooooks

Bench

Hopefully we come 10th next year like one of the loser clubs so we won’t be disappointed losing finals. That would be ideal.

IFR33K

Coach
Lane is my scapegoat. I've hated him ever since he was found to be a filthy drug user last year.

I’ve been off him since the broncos game last year, where segayro was on the ground, and he watched him get up and run another 20 m which led to their golden point win. He’s soft for his size and lacks aggression.