What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Hearing.....
Taka
Gower
Evans
Salmon
Davey
Smith
Davies
Terepo
Utoikamanu
Field
Heleta
All gone

M Jennings ASADA
G Jennings interest from storm
Alvaro interest from Dragons

Not herd anything regarding
Schneider
Stone

Issue with this list is who is on big $$

I'd go Evan's 350k and Taka 200k. Alvaro perhaps 250k also. The rest would be very close to min bar MJ so unsure we save any $$ with others as need to replace. If we replace 2 of the guys with min contract players then we may have about 500-600k to sign one great player. We would lose a bit of depth.
MJ I assume is on around the 250-300k also and unsure how much better a player we would get with that budget. I would say maybe like for like.

Our best bet moving forward I still feel is trying to move one of our wingers on or Moses.

Avenger

Immortal
Issue with this list is who is on big $$

I'd go Evan's 350k and Taka 200k. Alvaro perhaps 250k also. The rest would be very close to min bar MJ so unsure we save any $$ with others as need to replace. If we replace 2 of the guys with min contract players then we may have about 500-600k to sign one great player. We would lose a bit of depth.
MJ I assume is on around the 250-300k also and unsure how much better a player we would get with that budget. I would say maybe like for like.

Our best bet moving forward I still feel is trying to move one of our wingers on or Moses.
Moses. I’m happy to keep Ferguson but not that overpaid headless chook.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Moses. I’m happy to keep Ferguson but not that overpaid headless chook.
I’d let Sivo go to market. He’s the sort of player that has hype and a good highlights reel. I’m sure some other clubs would be keen on him. GJ and Fergo would be decent on the wings, with Haze backing up.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
It was certainly necessary when Mahoney was injured. And when Mahoney has looked tired from so many 80minute games.
I should’ve worded that better. The coaching staff haven’t deemed it necessary so far. Perhaps the decision is the kid’s and he sees his path blocked by a young established first grader.

chiefy1

Juniors
I’d let Sivo go to market. He’s the sort of player that has hype and a good highlights reel. I’m sure some other clubs would be keen on him. GJ and Fergo would be decent on the wings, with Haze backing up.

The major problem with Sivo is he hasn't had all the bullshit coached out of him.
How often when Sivo gets tacked does he stand up and look around for the ref asking for a penalty.
Why can't ba get him to just play the f**king ball quickly and leave it up to the ref.

BA is right calling some of the decisions the team makes dumb, its because the dumb shit hasn't been coached out of them

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Gennings*
3. Blake
4. Staggs
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Niukore
11. New Guy1
12. Matterson
13. Nrown

14. B. Smith
15. Lane
16. Kaufusi
17. RCG

18. Sivo
19. Opacic
20. Dunster
21. W Smith *
22. Stone *
23. Alvaro
24. Sam Hughes
25. Rankin
26. New Guy2
27. New Guy3
28. New Guy4
29. New Guy5
30. New Guy6

* Assuming these 3 stay and Mennings is gone.

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Gennings
3. Blake
4. Staggs
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Niukore
11. New Guy1
12. Matterson
13. Nrown

14. B. Smith
15. Lane
16. Kaufusi
17. RCG

18. Sivo
19. Opacic
20. Dunster
21. W Smith *
22. Stone *
23. Alvaro
24. Sam Hughes
25. Rankin
26. New Guy2
27. New Guy3
28. New Guy4
29. New Guy5
30. New Guy6

* Assuming these 2 stay and Mennings is gone.

Ben Smith is making a comeback?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
1. Gutho
2. Gennings
3. Blake
4. Staggs
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Niukore
11. New Guy1
12. Matterson
13. Nrown

14. B. Smith
15. Lane
16. Kaufusi
17. RCG

18. Sivo
19. Opacic
20. Dunster
21. W Smith *
22. Stone *
23. Alvaro
24. Sam Hughes
25. Rankin
26. New Guy2
27. New Guy3
28. New Guy4
29. New Guy5
30. New Guy6

* Assuming these 2 stay and Mennings is gone.

Isnt Gennings also off contract?

Latest posts