What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passion

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
download_53__61295.1596233184.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are they mutually exclusive? Passion leads to poor analysis and flawed understanding, which is why I always check the stats against what my lizard brain thinks it's seeing. I confront my own biases first so I can help you confront yours afterwards. You're welcome.

emjaycee

Coach
Im sorry I even bothered!
I think it is an interesting concept... passion in the modern day professional sportsperson.
A lot seem passionate towards their next pay packet only and to whatever club is paying their wage.
Not exactly sure where passion for the club comes from, or if it exists anymore in anyone but the humblest of players.

One thing that has shitted me over the years is when we used to see players laughing and carrying on with the opposition after just getting flogged by 40 points. I know they all know each other and are mates, but I recall the club issued an edict to players to limit the on-field (in view of spectators) engagement with opposition players as it was a bad look.

hindy111

Post Whore
I assumed PASSION was some cheap fragrance @strider purchased at the toilets inside the local pub next to the condom machine for a buck after getting a wink at the bar.