What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

shear_joy9

Coach
Really good pick up for the Dogs if true. He will be a very good player in time I think.

playing with the roosters yeah he would have turned out pretty good over the next few seasons. Playing in a dog shit side with a nuffy coach he's going to need his dad to save his career

shear_joy9

Coach
If this is true you can probably assume they do blam3 him for everything at the Roosters.....

ball.png

Politis on Flanagan post game

Exsilium

First Grade
I would of liked to see him stick around for another year, with Radley back in the team, he Would instantly look better again.

As far as the Roosters went this year, they could have gone one game further with Verrells and Radley fit.

Radley provides line speed and solid first contact in defence. He’s an effort player but what he lacks in skill, he gives you in the low percentage stuff.

As for Verrells, his service is a lot better than Friend’s. Good interchange player who changes the speed of the game.

Flanno's the fallguy for dropping out of the finals.

Never knew what Robbo saw in him anyway.

Chad Townsend would run rings around him.

The player that has the big wraps on him is Sam Walker (Ben Walker's son). Problem is he only turned 18 mid-year and is still undersized. He needs to put on some muscle to be able to stand up to the rigours of playing in the NRL as he is somewhat scrawny. He is the one that the Roosters are banking on as the long term option at halfback.

Mr Spock!

Referee
The player that has the big wraps on him is Sam Walker (Ben Walker's son). Problem is he only turned 18 mid-year and is still undersized. He needs to put on some muscle to be able to stand up to the rigours of playing in the NRL as he is somewhat scrawny. He is the one that the Roosters are banking on as the long term option at halfback.
How's young Lam?

yobbo84

First Grade
Joseph Suaalii has unfollowed @ssfcrabbitohs on his instagram and started following @sydneyroosters.

Make of that what you will #GenZ

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Lam is still a bit rough around the edges in my opinion. Solid defender, good passing and running games, but his decision making needs improvement in my opinion.

That's it, not convinced he can organize a team. I think he is better suited to playing at 14. That said I would definitely prefer Verrills over Lam as back up to Friend.

Latest posts