What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

nick87

Coach
Haha you couldnt make that shit up.
They're going to have a couple of Ferrari's being driven by Lachlin f**king Lewis

dogslife

Coach
Baz is gonna turn Lachlan Lewis into Wally Lewis reincarnate. Or come out of retirement and captain/coach, whichever comes first.

Book it!

shear_joy9

Coach
I would fully expect Dallin to go from dick fingers to hands like glue playing for the storm.

And holy shit think of the power in a backline with Olam, DWZ and Lumelume.

dogslife

Coach
I would fully expect Dallin to go from dick fingers to hands like glue playing for the storm.

And holy shit think of the power in a backline with Olam, DWZ and Lumelume.
I can't wait for Blocker or Rabs to have a brain aneurysm trying to pronounce any of their names every time they return a kick

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I can't wait for Blocker or Rabs to have a brain aneurysm trying to pronounce any of their names every time they return a kick
I thought blocker only talked about forwards with the odd advice on what a half should have done after an error from his apparent years of experience as a playmaker. Like listening to healy giving expert opinions on bowling that he never did

no name

Coach
I thought blocker only talked about forwards with the odd advice on what a half should have done after an error from his apparent years of experience as a playmaker. Like listening to healy giving expert opinions on bowling that he never did
The (insert team that is behind) need to take it up the middle to get themselves back in this game.

typicalfan

Coach
Healy was a shocker for that. Worse than Blocker to be fair. Thanks for reminding me of horrible times. That and it taking about 5-10 years before Healy said anything positive about Gilly.

shear_joy9

Coach

haha yep.

I liked how in one game this season he was ranting on about how the winger needed to go in the middle and go looking for the ball. The winger then takes a hitup in middle of the field and the immediate next play the ball is spun out wide but they can’t take advantage of the overlap because the winger was out of position from the play the ball. Blocker then goes off about how the winger should have been in position :joy:

AJB1102

First Grade

4th tackle of the game and someone has a decent hit up: "geeze I reckon the coach will be putting the message out to put these blokes on the ground!"

shear_joy9

Coach
4th tackle of the game and someone has a decent hit up: "geeze I reckon the coach will be putting the message out to put these blokes on the ground!"

Too many hits to the head for poor blocker.

A number of times he’s said that when the player has already come back on the field or they just left the field only a few minutes prior lol

soc123_au

Staff member
TBH I can overlook these slips from Blocker because he clearly loves the game and isn't constantly shitting on the game like some other commentators.
Yeah, I am kind of on that train as well. He is there for a bit of colour, not in depth analysis. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away with himself is his biggest problem.

davi

Juniors
Jack Bird going to the Dragons won't be happening its been reported.

Apparently Bird wants out of Brisbane and is desperate to leave but here's the thing. He was happy enough to opt in the final year of his deal worth $975,000 with the Broncos because he knew he wouldn't get even close that on the open market.

Bird behavior is really quite craven if it's true.

typicalfan

Coach

Apparently Bird wants out of Brisbane and is desperate to leave but here's the thing. He was happy enough to opt in the final year of his deal worth $975,000 with the Broncos because he knew he wouldn't get even close that on the open market.

Any sane person with an option in their favour would do the same thing. It's in the Broncos court now, they gave him the contract if they don't want him they should do the work.

davi

Juniors
Any sane person with an option in their favour would do the same thing. It's in the Broncos court now, they gave him the contract if they don't want him they should do the work.

Nah that's crap. Because if the Broncos don't want him then fine. But if Bird is the one that wants to leave then he should ask for a release. If not then he can't complain, because he decided to opt in the last year of his deal.

Cactus

Juniors

Sounds a bit of a lark.

typicalfan

Coach
Nah that's crap. Because if the Broncos don't want him then fine. But if Bird is the one that wants to leave then he should ask for a release. If not then he can't complain, because he decided to opt in the last year of his deal.
To me this is just another example of poor Broncos roster management and the finger should be pointed at them playing coy and getting caught out over and over.

Latest posts