What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
all 4 teams can do it on the day. but i really would like to see the raiders win the GF
its been to long between wins, they have a great team azwell
panthers, rabbits nezt year
giphy.gif

Grapple

Bench
canbra really need to start fast and bash melbourne if they wanna win... otherwise melbourne play it on their own terms and their talent and disciplined structure will get them the win.... in other words, you gotta rattle melbourne and hope they go against their game plan which leads to mistakes.
this is pretty obvious to anyone that's seen melbourne.... but canberra has a tendency to do be unpredictable which is the one advantage they have. also, canberra is canberra and they can sure as f**K screw up a game so i guess what im saying is i have no idea who will win but i've been drinking and i'm bloody excited for this game. :)

GongPanther

Referee
canbra really need to start fast and bash melbourne if they wanna win... otherwise melbourne play it on their own terms and their talent and disciplined structure will get them the win.... in other words, you gotta rattle melbourne and hope they go against their game plan which leads to mistakes.
this is pretty obvious to anyone that's seen melbourne.... but canberra has a tendency to do be unpredictable which is the one advantage they have. also, canberra is canberra and they can sure as f**K screw up a game so i guess what im saying is i have no idea who will win but i've been drinking and i'm bloody excited for this game. :)
LOL! Have another one for me. :)

BadnMean

Juniors

There's some truth to that, and RIcky knows it. Over the last couple of years in games vs Melbourne he's pulled out a couple of significant curveballs. One game we suddenly attacked with shifts to the edges early & often- a complete turnaround from our usual kill them down the middle for 4 tackles approach. Another game he suddenly held Papalli on the bench instead of starting & banked on coming home over them after holding them at the start.

I'm not sure if he'll get wacky again this time but the point is made that Melbourne will never quite know what to expect with Bateman, Rapana, Williams being off the cuff players & Havilii & Starling both offering very different styles & challenges from dummy half.

Max_Cady

Juniors
Canberra deined an early check in on Friday.
Do your thing Paul Kent..

Those Canberra boys have had 50 hours of travel time this year; twice as many as the next in line.

I hope this just pisses them off in the right way.

BadnMean

Juniors
On the other hand Brenko Lee and Vunivalu are also capable of making Bellamy's head explode.

I think if you run Rapana at them it's like a buttered cat paradox, the game will simply stop and these 3 will levitate around each other.

Fortunately it's Wighton & Croker running at Brenko. Jack has been incredible this year but if Simple Jack shows up instead, the universe might collapse.