What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Gutherson would have won the Dally M a few years back had he not done his ACL. He was well on track. He is BA’s greatest ever recruit. We should be extending him tenure soon and giving him an upgrade. The man deserves it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Best imports were

1. Price
2. Cronin
3. Ken Thornett
3. Dick Thornett
4. Peard
5. Probably Gutho but I wont really be sure till he shifts permanently to 5/8.

TheRam

Coach
Quality over quantity. Grant had a good season in a shit team. I’m not saying if Rheed played for Wigers he’d have had an equally good season but the implication that he doesn’t have a running game is wrong, he just doesn’t run every f**ken tackle like Grant does, but also I’m not implying that Wigers finished so low because Grant ran so much, but one played in a team with teammates that finished 3rd and the other did not.

Hyperbole much? The kid is a star. Have you even watched him play? By what you are saying it sounds like you are just going off the nonsense that someone like Pou would go on about without even knowing who Harry Grant is.

Maybe you should sit down and watch a few of Harry's games. Better still, do it with Pou and then come back and you can both tell me how Harry over plays his hand and runs every tackle.

He wasn't the best Rookie of the year and touted at the same time to be an Origin bolter because he runs every tackle.

As for Mahoney not having a running game? Well he has got one and it is a very good one, but he doesn't use it anywhere near enough to keep the markers honest or exploit their weaknesses. That is the point. Not that he can't do it. You should listen to someone like Ennis on how a good dummy half should engage the markers and defensive line and then ask yourself if Mahoney does it with and regularity?

IFR33K

Coach
If only boxhead never discovered girls, or boys, he’d be able to give us a list of our greatest eels imports.

84 Baby

Referee
Hyperbole much? The kid is a star. Have you even watched him play? By what you are saying it sounds like you are just going off the nonsense that someone like Pou would go on about without even knowing who Harry Grant is.

Maybe you should sit down and watch a few of Harry's games. Better still, do it with Pou and then come back and you can both tell me how Harry over plays his hand and runs every tackle.

He wasn't the best Rookie of the year and touted at the same time to be an Origin bolter because he runs every tackle.

As for Mahoney not having a running game? Well he has got one and it is a very good one, but he doesn't use it anywhere near enough to keep the markers honest or exploit their weaknesses. That is the point. Not that he can't do it. You should listen to someone like Ennis on how a good dummy half should engage the markers and defensive line and then ask yourself if Mahoney does it with and regularity?
Maybe you should sit down and do something else than bat off about Harry Grant