What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 10 year anniversary

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I’m 52yrs old so remember ‘77 & ‘79 plus all the near misses in the ‘90s

The premiership in 2010 was one of the greatest days of my life. I will never forget it.
I'm 10 years older than you maddie. I was 18-years-old and I remember 1977 like it was yesterday, both grand finals.

For years it was the greatest day of my life. Family changed that but you get the drift.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
2010: What a great team of players, what a year, what a coach. It was so good. The guys were great and to see all of those tries again was fantastic. Morris, Soward, Boyd, Nightingale, Cooper, Creagh, Gasnier, Fein, Hornby, Young, Weyman, Prior,Costigan, Smith and so on all so good.

Would love this scenario repeat itself again in the not too distant future.

I doubt that I will live to see another Dragons premiership so this one that I attended and rode back from the game on a rowdy bus 99% full with Dragons fans will always be special to me.